Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Perris Thursday session...solo.

Default Perris Thursday session...solo.

I had no takers for a trip today so I went out solo. Got there at 1:00. Water temp was 66!!!! Headed over to one of my spots and second cast BAM!! Fish on ....decent 2+. Worked my area and ended up with 13 fish!!!! Biggest was 4lbs 9oz. I didnt take any pics but I had the go pro rolling or at least I thought I did. Got home to check the vid and found that I am missing a lot of video. Can figure it out. My video starts with my 4 pounder in hand already and about to release....huh? Oh well I will put together a small vid. The fish have moved up into the shallows and are very active. Pretty much anything will work right now. I think I could have caught even more fish but the wind was really bad and I had to keep anchoring the tin can. Well I left around 6 and cant wait to get back out there on Sunday. Good luck guys.

Once again u killed it out there!

way to go man! I got next week off and im itching to fish somewhere else besides my local hole. Im thinking perris is a good bet, but skinner sounds good too

Quote Originally Posted by allIdoIsfish View Post
    way to go man! I got next week off and im itching to fish somewhere else besides my local hole. Im thinking perris is a good bet, but skinner sounds good too
    Both Lakes are on fire right now. I couldn't tell you which one to go to because they are both good but Skinner has good shore fishing.

You had no takers for today? Come on man, you know I'm off on Fridays! Anyway, nice going James, tons of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    You had no takers for today? Come on man, you know I'm off on Fridays! Anyway, nice going James, tons of fun!
    Oops...i meant yesterday...hahaha