Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The refitting of a killing machine

mark i wiped all the blood all over my shorts,and yes there was alot, rob i still have the ones on the back of the boat. the funniest thing was when i was undoing the live well door after i removed that section of the deck,there were so many striper scales that came out i should have saved them and glitter bombed carpboy,,,it wont take long bill and the boat will be smelling like dead stripers again actually, this sat for a pyramid guide,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,

Looks great Bob!! I remember when it didn't even have a trolling motor...

Look like its ready for OWNAGE Bob ! I'll see you in a couple of weeks ! Good luck !

You are so stinkin funny. She sure looks good great job.

Great looking job on the "Salmenoid Phenom" Bob!

There's one thing you'll never be able to change though...........The Memories of many epic outings!

Thank you terry im waiting for the ride in the catfish cadillac,,,,,dvl big dead kitties,,,,,,,,,,mark you should see the remodel i did on the kitchen the cabinets ,granite and tiles ive been busy doing everything but fishing but thats getting ready to change,,,,,,,carpboy still needs to be glitterbombed with striper scales........

Very nice work!

bob last time i was on your boat i lost some hundred dollars bills,gold coins and a special rolex watch with a catfish on it given to me by pontoon.Please return these items a nd i will give ten pounds of fresh mackrael from thre pier. By the weigh good job on the vessell.lololololol

Great job on the boat stripers wont know how to act.

Wow Bob.
    You did a stellar job on the interior. It looks great. You must know someone in the flooring business.
    I am glad you are going to be back on the water this weekend. We have missed your reports. Good luck fishing and look forward to seeing you on the water

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast