Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: perris pass???

Default perris pass???

Well this is not a report sorry guy but with it will be more .........with that being said does anyone know if they sell the year round poppy pass at the gates or do i have to order it over the state rec. Site??? I know i could just call but of course the day i wanna do all this they are still closed.

The pass can be purchased at the camp ground office.

^^ what he said.. its 90 bucks

What does this pass get you? I have been thinking of spending more time at Perris this year

http://store.parks.ca.gov/park-passe...-day-use-pass/

This gets you, entry for one vehicle into some state parks. There is a list of all the parks accepting the poppy pass in the posted link. I usually fish Perris and Silverwood; both of these parks will accept the poppy pass.

I have the $90 Poppy Pass and I use it at Silverwood and Perris....you get what you pay for....but sometimes you can get lucky and get into other parks with the basic Poppy pass. I have got into Huntington Beach a few times without them noticing it was the wrong one. Anyhow it pays itself off quick and is well worth the money.

I heard my CA beach pass works there too? Does anyone know if that is true???

@karyn yea the CA beach pass works there too

Ya usually the beach passes are more expensive and work at that place.