Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyramid under the stars - Night Fishing at Pyramid lake sat April 14th

LMAO !

Funny stuff since Bob doesn’t like Obama : )

Anyways… event night coming up this weekend….

Spidey senses are tinglin’

Rods are getting re-spooled

Bait tackle getting organized.

Troll gear organized for daylight portion..

Lure box ALWAYS ready

Ohhhhhh YEAH…it’s ON !

Let’s not get into a weather frenzy..

There is ALWAYS talk talk talk…

But things always work out in the end….

The lake is there accessable at night this particular night..

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT !

I know I will be…

I look forward to seeing you all out there…

Oh…and good luck to everyone, I’d suggest trying some bait out there….

nightime…IS THE RIGHTIME !

Let’s make it a fun night to remember..

Gary

where will the lineup line start????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,TAMMY,,,,,,,GARY,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hey guys...and gals
    If it's raining towards the end of the week, do your best to keep your boats dry for the Quagga inspection.

Default night event

Just a big REMINDER! Anyone who is planning to make this event, DONT FORGET TO HAVE YOUR BOAT COMPLETELY DRY!!! I DROVE ALL THE WAY TO CASTAIC FROM WHITTIER TODAY TO GET BANDED BEFORE SATURDAY SO I DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT INSPECTIONS!

I am fired up and ready to start this party!! Oh...and catch some fish too!! Haha

Looking forward to seeing all of you ladies on Saturday!

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by IN2DEEP View Post
    Hey guys...and gals
    If it's raining towards the end of the week, do your best to keep your boats dry for the Quagga inspection.
    Where you been hiding Scott? Hope you make it bro? Not to mention your camera and captain skills!! Haha

Default wet boat

So if it is drizzling on the way up, Will I fail at inspection? Just figuring before the 150 mile roundtrip.
    FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Fishthewhaler View Post
    So if it is drizzling on the way up, Will I fail at inspection? Just figuring before the 150 mile roundtrip.
    FTW
    I certainly understand your concerns..

Id say if it was just drizzle, be sure to stop down the road before the lake..

Towel off everything, that’s what we do at Diamond Valley religiously, in FACT…even if NO DRIZZLE is present, I’d still stop and towel things off or at minimum check for any moisture.

One thing to note to everyone:
    This process is a common occurance on any given fishing trip nowadays at our local lakes, let’s not turn it into a 3 page thread just about quagga, certainly is something not to overlook but this has been around for a while now, let’s get with it…

CLEAN AND DRY ! that’s really all one must know…..lower the outdrive on your motor to drain any possible water too

.and move on to the fishing.

I don’t mean to come off in the wrong capacity, it’s just everytime we have an event, just before it there are things said that evoke fear in the hearts of the masses..

Let’s have confidence

Let’s keep a positive attitude

Let’s make it happen…

Believe and good things will come.

This makes me think that we need a post covering quagga details on this forum, I was speaking to the Lagoon lifeguard on Saturday and he will be periodically working at the quagga inspections at Pyramid, I’ll see about getting all the hardcore details and create a post after this event goes down so all will have the post to refer to, to answer questions…

Anyways, hope to see you all out there, it should be a great time,
    Gary

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    where will the lineup line start????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,TAMMY,,,,,,,GARY,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    I believe they should start outside the gate area where quagga inspections take place but let me verify this today and I’ll provide an update soon thereafter.

The last I spoke about this in the beginning of this project, I believe that was the plan but there may have been adjustments that I am not aware of…

Stay tuned Bob….

To ALL: I will note that there is a great potential for many LMB anglers from clubs to be there, I would suggest getting there early so your not way back in line.

Those guys want to take advantage of the night access as well (rightfully so )

Gary
    Last edited by gletemfeelsteelgary; 04-10-2012 at 12:04 PM.

GARY,,,,,,,,,,,,Do you think it would be possible to make this a <ALL LMB COUGHT MUST BE KEPT> event ,,,,Freeking LMB are starting to over run that lake,,,I think there starting to eat up all the striper fry,,,,SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE!!!!

LOL

TRAIL BLAZER

OMG,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Just inform,d that the battleship bow band from the last mid trip blew off on the way home ,,,,,

Looks like we will be playing the<thouroughly wipe down game> that morning ourselves,,,,,,,,,SUCKS!!!!!!!!

One way or another it,l pass inspection.

TRAIL BLAZER

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast