Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyramid under the stars - Night Fishing at Pyramid lake sat April 14th

Default Pyramid under the stars - Night Fishing at Pyramid lake sat April 14th

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by gletemfeelsteelgary; 03-26-2012 at 06:02 PM.

we lost all the old info in the site crash...

U guys know the drill...

Show up...and fish....Drill those feesh HARD !

They won't know what's coming at them at night..

HISTORY in the making : )

Gary

Great ad ! Its 0n !

Oooooooooooooooyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! !!!!!!!!

Trail blazer

CREEPING up on the 14th everybody,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just 9 days to go till the big event,,,,,,,,,,,OOOOOOYYAAAAAAAAA

Ok not to be a buzz killer but um....I just seen channel 9 news.....and we are suppose to be getting a huge storm these days.But you know how that can change.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    Ok not to be a buzz killer but um....I just seen channel 9 news.....and we are suppose to be getting a huge storm these days.But you know how that can change.....
    C,Mon HITTS,,,,,,,BE THEREEEEEE!

I was wondering who was going to be the 1st to start that cr#p,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,Its always sombody< THE WINDDDDDD,,,,,,,,Might RAINNNNNNNNN,,,ETC ETC ETC,,,,,,,,,Thats all fine and dandy for the likes of irvine and such ,,,, But keep that stocked trout mentality away from our striper lakes,,,,,,,,Your going to be on the BAKO BATTLESHIP so act like a MAN,,,LOL,,,,,,

Id hate for you to have to change your avatar to trout chasing mayflies,,,lolol

Or was you just trying to get out of bringing the fresh dines????

CHANNEL 9 NEWS,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

LOLOLOL

TRAIL BLAZER
    Last edited by trail blazer; 04-06-2012 at 05:59 AM.

HEY SCOTT SLAP HITTS , HE'S PULLIN THAT CRAP KARLOW JUST BEFORE THE STRIPEFEST SCARING PEOPLE ABOUT THE WIND,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,

I'll keep an eye on the weather report for "hurricane hittson"

Hope that doesn't scare anyone away from the event. well, that or the g-g-ghosts!

I still haven't setup my lights on the kayak. Bet I can put it off until the only mounting option left is super glue.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    HEY SCOTT SLAP HITTS , HE'S PULLIN THAT CRAP KARLOW JUST BEFORE THE STRIPEFEST SCARING PEOPLE ABOUT THE WIND,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,
    BOB,,,,,,,,I spoke with the rest of the battleship crew and it has been decided that it will be dealt with at mid lake on mid lake at abought 11pm at the event,,,,,,,,Should be the last bit of punishment and hazing needed to complete the induction of HITT,S ON! into the ELETE few ..

RAIN,,,,,WIND ,,COLD,,,,Always over rated at pyramid lake,,,,,,,,,,That place ROCKS

TRAIL BLAZER

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast