Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Perris Sunday before the storm.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman_Tracker View Post
    Cool...thx, I was just wondering if the fish went a little deeper, doesn't sound like it. My 3 boys were out there today fishing from the bank near the old boat launch by lot 12. I had my oldest out there last week and we cruised by that ramp, and I said "man, I wish there weren't so many people on the ramp. I always catch fish on that ramp". Well, he remembered what I said and ran a firetiger colored spinnerbait along the edge of it (from left to right) and hooked into 2. He made sure he took pics, otherwise I wouldn't have believed him...lol

Hope to see you on the water soon Bassgrabber...seems you know that lake pretty well.
    Before I got a boat , those ramps were the ticket!! I have done really well at the boat launches on spinner baits as well....hope to see you soon!

I believe Perris was open every day of the week beginning April 1 last year, not May 1, so I expect that to be the case this year again

May 1 is the date to change this year at Silverwood, Perris is probably the same, last year and years prior it was April but cutbacks continue.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    May 1 is the date to change this year at Silverwood, Perris is probably the same, last year and years prior it was April but cutbacks continue.
    May 1st is the date this year ...sux

Yeah, that does suck. I was figuring this year would be the same as last cutback-wise.

Really it doesnt affect my fishing days since I go out on Thursdays and Sundays but there are times that I have a Tues or Wed to spare and thats when it sux a lot........see you guys out there on Thursday!!! I really think I am going to catch a 6+ on Thurs...just sayin.

I was debating on going this Thursday, if not, I'll be out there for sure on Sunday....

I work nights, so my sleep is precious...lol

Man, them bass sure are nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordita View Post
    Man, them bass sure are nice.
    Thanks chica! Nothing like a nice bass....

Very nice! WTG!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123