Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Year of the buffalo bills

Quote Originally Posted by bass413 View Post
    hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahh ahahaha........oh man.

hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahh ah.......have to pull myself together here......

hahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahha ahhaahahahaah!!!!!

Sorry.....Thanks man, I needed a good laugh. Bills will win maybe 6 games this year....maybe.

And DS.....awesome playbook...
    $20 says bills win more than 6!!!!!!!!!!! Ya wanna take that bet?

Quote Originally Posted by ben0606 View Post
    $20 says bills win more than 6!!!!!!!!!!! Ya wanna take that bet?
    Wow, 6 games? Going out in a limb there.

For someone who's certain that they're gonna 'take it all,' why not up the ante a little bit to show your true support?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Wow, 6 games? Going out in a limb there.

For someone who's certain that they're gonna 'take it all,' why not up the ante a little bit to show your true support?
    He said 6 games so I said more than 6. Hey you can make the playoffs with 7 wins. I never said how they would win just that they will.........lol

Bills are just going to win it with an I drafted rookie, that was the plan the whole time so no one did their homework on tuel.
    Um..hate to be the one to break your heart, but....

Think about it. The Bills are actually going to start Tuel. He's so amazing, that they went out and actually signed Matt Leinart, which I'm sure he thought was a practical joke when the phone call came in. But also, they go out and trade for Thad Lewis. TRADE!?

Why trade for Thad Lewis when you can make your own out of paper maché and some soapy water?

Pre-season hasn't even ended yet and the wonderful Bills have managed to have:

1. A QB have surgery.

2.A QB end his career.

(Because that's what happens if you're a QB and you go to Buffalo: your life ends)

But yes, if you participate in a Fantasy League and you drafted Tuel, let me know if there are still open spots available and whether your league is a pay to play league.
    Last edited by DarkShadow; 08-29-2013 at 04:53 PM.

Um..hate to be the one to break your heart, but....

Think about it. The Bills are actually going to start Tuel. He's so amazing, that they went out and actually signed Matt Leinart, which I'm sure he thought was a practical joke when the phone call came in. But also, they go out and trade for Thad Lewis. TRADE!?

Why trade for Thad Lewis when you can make your own out of paper maché and some soapy water?

Pre-season hasn't even ended yet and the wonderful Bills have managed to have:

1. A QB have surgery.

2.A QB end his career.

(Because that's what happens if you're a QB and you go to Buffalo: your life ends)

But yes, if you participate in a Fantasy League and you drafted Tuel, let me know if there are still open spots available and whether your league is a pay to play league.
    Lewis and Leinart are just so there are a couple other qbs for the last preseason game.............yes I know wtf right........unfortunately I was able to get tuel, I had to settle for Rodgers, Ryan, and a back up of flacco. I'll let u know how my other 2 drafts go this weekend.

Fitzy is still a back up qb for tenn

And who might you be rooting for?

And who might you be rooting for?
    East Los Angeles Bobcats

East Los Angeles Bobcats
    High school huh..........well one day the raiders or rams will come back to give you false hope again!

Isn't False Hope the CHARGERS nickname or is that the CHARGERS Mascot's nickname........ I forget which one is it?

Where is that CHARGERS CAN'T BE BEAT guy at?

..........well one day the raiders or rams will come back to give you false hope again!
    ,,,, says the Buffalo Bills fan.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast