Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Year of the buffalo bills

Go 49ers!! I went to the niners vs bills game last season and wow it was a blow out haha
    Don't worry my brother is also a bills fan and he hears it a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    Go 49ers!! I went to the niners vs bills game last season and wow it was a blow out haha
    Don't worry my brother is also a bills fan and he hears it a lot
    Stop living in the past maaaannnnnnnn!

True lets see what this season has for us!!

Default Playbook

DarkShadow.

That's the funniest shite I've seen in ages. Thanks for the laugh.

Brent

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    DarkShadow.

That's the funniest shite I've seen in ages. Thanks for the laugh.

Brent
    I gave the guy a pass with his Atlanta Braves prediction.

But he's smoking rocks with Lamar Odom if he thinks the Buffalo Bills are gonna do anything this year.*

*Beating the Patriots is not "doing anything this year."

Quote Originally Posted by ben0606 View Post
    This is it, the time has finally come after more than a decade......the buffalo bills are going to ram right through the league.
    hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahh ahahaha........oh man.

hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahh ah.......have to pull myself together here......

hahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahha ahhaahahahaah!!!!!

Sorry.....Thanks man, I needed a good laugh. Bills will win maybe 6 games this year....maybe.

And DS.....awesome playbook...
    Last edited by bass413; 08-29-2013 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bass413 View Post
    And DS.....awesome playbook...
    It was quite easy getting past security during practices to get the playbook.

Apparently they've cut back on staffing due to the 96 million non-imaginary American dollars owed to Mario Williams over the length of his fat fu*|<ing contract.

Now we got jokes huh?

Pass on the Atlanta braves? No pass needed..........now dodgers on the other hand with their Sammy Sosa puig jr, they need a pass. Unless he gets off of being grounded by mattingly dodgers are in trouble.

Bills are just going to win it with an I drafted rookie, that was the plan the whole time so no one did their homework on tuel. By the way, they have 4 plays not 3...........field goals!

I do like your drawing, took a lot of effort in that post, I applaud your knock of my champion bills

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast