Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Year of the buffalo bills

Default Year of the buffalo bills

This is it, the time has finally come after more than a decade......the buffalo bills are going to ram right through the league. Patriots ha, jets all I got to say is tebow ha ha, dolphins that's just too mean to comment. Aft watch out for the 4-3 d of buffalo, quarterbacks of all, beware the buffalo 4-3 d, the time has come to bow down and go home defeat after defeat to the buffalo bills. NFC, you're no match, none, zip, zilch. On top of their super defense, the draft isn't even here yet for more additions. Last year they were on fire until their 12 starters went down, he'll this year they're stacked and more to come aboard.
    So you might as well drink the buffalo kook aid that I've been drinking since 1990. No one will stop the beast from what is theirs, not even the broncos and their manning or the packers and Rodgers. Throw it in now, ha ha

Sorry, I'm a bit excited........

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by ben0606 View Post
    This is it, the time has finally come after more than a decade......the buffalo bills are going to ram right through the league. Patriots ha, jets all I got to say is tebow ha ha, dolphins that's just too mean to comment. Aft watch out for the 4-3 d of buffalo, quarterbacks of all, beware the buffalo 4-3 d, the time has come to bow down and go home defeat after defeat to the buffalo bills. NFC, you're no match, none, zip, zilch. On top of their super defense, the draft isn't even here yet for more additions. Last year they were on fire until their 12 starters went down, he'll this year they're stacked and more to come aboard.
    So you might as well drink the buffalo kook aid that I've been drinking since 1990. No one will stop the beast from what is theirs, not even the broncos and their manning or the packers and Rodgers. Throw it in now, ha ha

Ben
    you might be a little high too. j/k

Ben
    Well, last year was a fluke. NOW it's for real. Bills nation is ready to storm all who stands in the way of that beloved trophy and it begins with the jailbird broken patriots on opening day boys. Spiller is a freight train waiting to be unleashed along with the power of the 3-4 D.

Ok let's try this again, NOW you can drink the kool aid or bow down.

Spiller is full beast mode. But yeah your on E or something

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Yeah... This guy is definitely on something.

He sounds like you Dodger fans who were saying some rookie was gonna show up and turn their season around. That they'd be in 1st place and my Giants would be in last... Just Crazy! Wait... What???? Nevermind..........

Quote Originally Posted by MustHuntAndFish View Post
    Yeah... This guy is definitely on something.

He sounds like you Dodger fans who were saying some rookie was gonna show up and turn their season around. That they'd be in 1st place and my Giants would be in last... Just Crazy! Wait... What???? Nevermind..........
    Whoa now no need for name calling, calling people dodger fans, what's wrong with you!

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Not E, it's called a decade and a half of crap hoping this is the year to turn it around.

Not E, it's called a decade and a half of crap hoping this is the year to turn it around.
    Hang in there! Stay with your team. It could be worse. You could be a life long LIONS fan like me! LOL

Looks like you have a QB problem Ben! I won't bash the Bills to hard since my wife is a die hard Bills fan but you guys have got some issues behind center. Go Niners!

Quote Originally Posted by 5150fishn View Post
    Looks like you have a QB problem Ben! I won't bash the Bills to hard since my wife is a die hard Bills fan but you guys have got some issues behind center. Go Niners!
    What a thread jacker! Not like I bashed the angels.......no wait I did. No worries at all, tuel is gonna make Tom Brady look like kapernick, worthless. You know how I feel about niners benching smith, that was cold. At least our quarterbacks wear bills hats and not other teams!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast