Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: (cont) Awesome Bite 3/21/12 WFO!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marinate View Post
    Cool. Would you mind telling me how you fish the mini jig. I have yet to get even a nibble on those. What size? What weight? How to retrieve? I know they can be very productive, but I must be doing something wrong.
    fishin a jig takes a long time to master(not that i am) think like a bait fish, think like a trout, sometimes work it slow, sometimes eratic. You can feel bites before they strike(well i can) depth is key. strike zones. Dude im just scratchin the surface, practice practice. Oh hit a Marlin Mead seminar great info on jiggin, Or if you get frustrated hit up some of SNAGGERS on how to....j/k

hope this helps.....Have Fun/Fish Hard
    BRING IT
    Last edited by BRING IT; 03-23-2012 at 03:20 PM. Reason: ADD STUFF

Quote Originally Posted by BRING IT View Post
    We were all over the flats, if you look at my fish finder on the video 8min 13sec in, thats what we delt with. good times
    Mine was working overtime I so many on the screen it damn near Blacked out my finder

Quote Originally Posted by Prowler_Tuber View Post
    Mine was working overtime I so many on the screen it damn near Blacked out my finder
    I saw you pouring water on it, was that to cool it off.............lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123