Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: (cont) Awesome Bite 3/21/12 WFO!!!!!

Default (cont) Awesome Bite 3/21/12 WFO!!!!!

Hit the lake with BRING IT today and well lets just say we couldnt keep our baits in the water watch and enjoy

you guys make it look easy.....i had a lot of fish break off at the boat....What am i doing wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Prowler_Tuber View Post
    Hit the lake with BRING IT today and well lets just say we couldnt keep our baits in the water watch and enjoy

Nice video. Wow, I'd love to get into some of the crappie bite like you did. Looks like you had three species trout, bass, and crappie. Were you targeting all three or just happen to get into the bass and crappie while targeting trout?

I was out there on my tube last Friday and the fish seemed just as hungry.

Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by Perris Bluegill Chaser View Post
    you guys make it look easy.....i had a lot of fish break off at the boat....What am i doing wrong
    Your not the only one. I had five break off, well I actually dropped two, at my feet from my float tube. Caught nine, farmed five. My knots held so I'm thinking I didn't set the hook very well.

Quote Originally Posted by marinate View Post
    Nice video. Wow, I'd love to get into some of the crappie bite like you did. Looks like you had three species trout, bass, and crappie. Were you targeting all three or just happen to get into the bass and crappie while targeting trout?

I was out there on my tube last Friday and the fish seemed just as hungry.

Thanks for sharing!
    The Crappie and Bass wanted in on some Trout action...lol No, not fishing for them.

Have Fun/ Fish Hard
    BRING IT

Awesome job guys !

Nice job on the fish.....I'll be going out on Friday...nobody to go with, so I might keep my son out of school and take him. Last day before spring break anyway. Hopefully we can get some hooked/landed for him.

Simply sick! Great video... You both are great reps for a kickass company. Props

Man this has me pumped for Saturday. I hope the bite stays the same. Thanks for the video! Both of you kick ***.

Edit: Wow I lost over 120 posts of history :(.

Diego and Scott slaying the fish as usual. Man am I jealous of you guys fishing mid week! Great video as usual. Nice multi species day. Killing it out there!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast