Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: President Obama /// Kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by evosamurai View Post
    anybody see these bumber stickers?
    So what's the point in posting that here? It's disgusting. It says nothing of the republican party as a whole. One lunatic and suddenly everyone who opposes Obama is a racist? Is that what you are implying? I'll tell you what, the leftist lunatic bin is by far fuller than the moderate-rights. Study the history of the KKK. It was begun by democrats. One of the lefts favorite congressmen Robert Byrd, was a recruiter for the KKK. Racism is in all walks of life, and is truly disgusting. Perhaps I should bring up racists like Farrakhan, the Black Panthers, but what's the point? How is that going to help us all get along? Enough race baiting for electioneering purposes already. He will lose the election on his record, not his skin color...

Quote Originally Posted by Frequent Flyer View Post
    better than santorum...
    A sun-bleached dog turd covered in blowflies is better than santorum.

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    A sun-bleached dog turd covered in blowflies is better than santorum.
    Lol, that doesn't say much for Obama, because all the candidates would be worlds better than this current disaster administration...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    He will lose the election on his record, not his skin color...
    X2
    Any race is good for me. He didn't even have much of a record in 2008 to run on.

DR

Lol, that doesn't say much for Obama, because all the candidates would be worlds better than this current disaster administration...
    Now, what would Obama's re-election say about the Republican Party as a whole, if apparently any of their candidates should be able to beat him easily, especially with his shaky track record that you elude to?

So what's the point in posting that here? It's disgusting. It says nothing of the republican party as a whole. One lunatic and suddenly everyone who opposes Obama is a racist? Is that what you are implying? I'll tell you what, the leftist lunatic bin is by far fuller than the moderate-rights. Study the history of the KKK. It was begun by democrats. One of the lefts favorite congressmen Robert Byrd, was a recruiter for the KKK. Racism is in all walks of life, and is truly disgusting. Perhaps I should bring up racists like Farrakhan, the Black Panthers, but what's the point? How is that going to help us all get along? Enough race baiting for electioneering purposes already. He will lose the election on his record, not his skin color...
    im not implying anything just asking if anyone seen these they are out there....im not a racist

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Now, what would Obama's re-election say about the Republican Party as a whole, if apparently any of their candidates should be able to beat him easily, especially with his shaky track record that you elude to?
    I said they would be worlds better. It would say this country, and it's historical form of government, and economic model, are in deep trouble. And I'll say this as well, if it's a close election, proving who you are would be a huge factor since the left is so adamant about defeating any kind of sensible voter ID law. Serious trouble indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by evosamurai View Post
    im not implying anything just asking if anyone seen these they are out there....im not a racist
    Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you are a racist. This incident is being exploited right now by the left in all political media. It's the tactic that's racist, as well as the incident itself...

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you are a racist. This incident is being exploited right now by the left in all political media. It's the tactic that's racist, as well as the incident itself...
    yeah i just posted it up for humor, the lady who made the stickers claims she isnt a racist lol thats what makes it humorous

http://eclectablog.blogspot.com/2012...says-dont.html
    Last edited by evosamurai; 03-22-2012 at 07:22 PM.

Impact on my life, other than raising my taxes, zero,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no-bama,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast