Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: President Obama /// Kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    President Obama's solar energy stimulus will help us end our dependence on fossil fuels, and is bringing a lot of jobs to this region. Personally, due to the solar energy program, a solar company (no, not Solyndra and the great majority of solar companies are doing fine) are in the process of buying my wife's land near Blythe for a lot of money. They will turn it into a solar energy production area.

Thank you President Obama.

This is one of the most comical, and ignorant posts I think I may have ever read in an online forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    This is one of the most comical, and ignorant posts I think I may have ever read in an online forum.
    Boy and I thought it bothered me reading it!

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Cool solar energy fields, wait the environmentalists want to save the turtles and every other creature out there.
    You forgot seals. The hippies also want to save seals.

good i took a solar training class through my union....looking to get out on one of those solar jobs.

Obama taught me you can get a Nobel prize for breaking every promise you've made.

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    Obama taught me you can get a Nobel prize for breaking every promise you've made.
    It was just announced that Sean Penn gets one next...

better than santorum...

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Cool solar energy fields, wait the environmentalists want to save the turtles and every other creature out there.

Let the lawsuits begin, Good Luck!

As an offroad dirtbike enthusiast of 40 years, they have been suing to get us offroaders out of the deserts for decades in order to "protect" the tortoise. The have now killed thousands with their mega acreage solar panel farms. Oh the hypocrisy...

Quote Originally Posted by evosamurai View Post
    good i took a solar training class through my union....looking to get out on one of those solar jobs.
    Enjoy it while it lasts, Cali, and the feds are broke. The taxpayer subsidies that nearly fund these, are going to dry up. Then, under the bus you go...

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    Lol, apparently you haven't visited the Huffington Post, media matters, or move on dot org. Try having a look at a Yahoo news article comment board, your sides will hurt for days from laughter...

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast