Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tebow a Jet, Saints fined HUGE!!

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    I think having TBow in an NFL team is kinda like having a Labrador retriever that can juggle - it's pretty amazing to see and physically impressive but at the the end of the day you really need that dog to fetch up birds. I don't think there are many NFL teams looking for a soft-mouthed companion that's good with kids to just lay by the fire during the regular season.
    Are you comparing the Great Teblow as a Labrador Retriever that can juggle?!

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    assinine.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Are you comparing the Great Teblow as a Labrador Retriever that can juggle?!
    I'm saying the kid has talents... that are not in much demand by NFL teams looking for a quarterback. Now, for someone looking to get a third string tight end for the practice squad, that's a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    I'm saying the kid has talents... that are not in much demand by NFL teams looking for a quarterback. Now, for someone looking to get a third string tight end for the practice squad, that's a different story.
    4th string wildcat QB for your kid's Pop Warner team? Now that's a different story.

Chik-Fi-La spokesperson? Now that's a different story.

Cmon folks, add your own!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    4th string wildcat QB for your kid's Pop Warner team? Now that's a different story.

Chik-Fi-La spokesperson? Now that's a different story.

Cmon folks, add your own!

I'm telling you, TBow is going to Canada. Do you think the resemblance between the Grey Cup and the Holy Grail is just a coincidence???

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/05/...es-omaha-beef/

While it's sad that people are making a joke about the entire thing now, ....

Wait, actually it's not sad, what am I saying? $75 an hour, Tebow! Get your agent on the line!

The Beef’s current quarterback, James McNear, has led the team to a 5-1 start. He’s completing 70 percent of his passes and has thrown for 21 touchdowns against just two interceptions. McNear is anything but insulted by the Beef’s wooing of Tebow. “I think Tim can learn a lot from me,” McNear said.
    “I think Tim can learn a lot from me."

Another great one:

The Orlando Predators of the Arena League have offered him to play for them. The Montreal Alouettes of the Canadian Football League hold his rights, but general manager Jim Popp said he could come compete for a job — as a backup. The Legends Football League — formerly the Lingerie Football League — wants Tebow to come aboard....as a QB coach.

Tebow still has more playoff wins with the broncos than Peyton Manning.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny300 View Post
    Yes, that is why I'm planning on picking up Tebow for my fantasy team.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny300 View Post
    Steelers were so worried about Tebow beating them with his legs that they let him have a wide open look at the only throw he can occasionally make - the long bomb and that was just enough to make Dick Lebeau look like the Queen of Spades. Pittsburgh would have never played Tom Brady or Peyton Manning like that.

The leauge took note of that and, well, the result was the '12 campaign. Tebow might be a perfectly nice guy, but he couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat.

Caption Me!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123