Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Micro crankbaits, micro jerkbaits, etc-recommend some for me!

What color snapbeans did you use?

2. Default

I used the Golden ones. I have a few in the rainbow trout pattern but haven't used them much. Golden ones worked well in semi-murky creeks in the Spring/early summer

Looking at these micro-crank baitss has me wondering about your rod and reel combo that your using ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EbonBetta View Post
    Looking at these micro-crank baitss has me wondering about your rod and reel combo that your using ?

Ultralight spinning rod with 3lb fluoro on a spinning reel

5. Default

Finally!

Just posted a massive lure review on various microlures to my blog, at http://huntingtheriverking.blogspot.com/2012/09/top-micro-ultralite-fishing-lures.html

Thanks for all the suggestions on various lures to check out! I'll keep updating it as my ultralight fishing collection grows. I reviewed a lot of bargain micro lures in the post, found a few companies selling dirt cheap ones. If anyone has questions about the lures featured, or ones show in the above picture but not mentioned in the review, feel free to ask.

Thanks for the link, pretty awesome deals on the lures from Jet tackle. And at that price, they are desposable...LOL

Do those Bitsy Wigglers work well? Looks like they would work well for trout.
    Last edited by Poxy Boggards; 09-23-2012 at 10:34 PM.

THANKS! Very helpful. I just started making my collection.

Quick question. In your list of the best ones, curious you did not mention the Rapala CD1 and CD3. Is it due to cost? I picked up a bunch of both on a good sale. Like the fact they sink so I can drop them into different water depth to start. Any comments on these?

Thanks,
    UL

Just posted a massive lure review on various microlures to my blog, at http://huntingtheriverking.blogspot.com/2012/09/top-micro-ultralite-fishing-lures.html

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ultralight View Post
    THANKS! Very helpful. I just started making my collection.

Quick question. In your list of the best ones, curious you did not mention the Rapala CD1 and CD3. Is it due to cost? I picked up a bunch of both on a good sale. Like the fact they sink so I can drop them into different water depth to start. Any comments on these?

Thanks,
    UL

I do have a Rapala CD model. It's very compact and sinks very nicely, unlike many cheaper microlures. Definitely a great lure to have in the collection-I believe I snagged mine just prior to the review, thus the lack of it. Good call!

Just got my order in from Jet and realized that I have a serious problem with being a tackle ho.

10. Default

Hahaha nice! You went all out! Let me know how you like them!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast