Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Micro crankbaits, micro jerkbaits, etc-recommend some for me!

Carpanglerdude - I am getting ready to order from http://www.jettackleonline.com/. But, the website is not the best to navigate. I was curious if you know whether or not they accept paypal?

Thanks.

2. Default

Thread resurrection !

Holy rapala countdown batman, thats a lot of lures. Thumbnail looks like my trout box before i started flyfishing lol. Keep up the videos dood, they're getting better and better. I respect and appreciate the effort. How do you know when you're hooked,,,,"this one is just ugly" lol. Seen this post and thought back on an ole' fish story. Who said size matters?? This alper was taken on a CD01 Brownie before the PVR BJones Derby Jan '10

Thanks for the resurrection dude!

Keep up the good work. Cheers!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CD 01.JPG 
Views:	81 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	50477 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Alper @ PVR.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	50478
    Last edited by Piss on Myspace; 11-12-2017 at 07:19 PM.

Wow! This is an old post! I see no one mentioned the tiny "Skeeter" Dardevle spoon. Comes in lots of colors and two different weights. Also the famous "Flatfish" in the smallest size, the F2 with a single hook. These two ultralight lures are really great on trout, crappie, Bluegill and Redear Sunfish. Using 2 lb test and a loop knot, you will probably get fish slamming the "Skeeter" on almost every cast when used in the springtime shallows if any Bluegill or Redears are around.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567