Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Yo, what happen

my antivirus(nod32) picked up it right away and denied me coming to this site

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post

Pete, if you had a problem with paypal, I would contact them and investigate. Keep close watch on all your secure accounts for anything amiss. If you see something that doesn't look right, it usually isn't. You are probably alright since nothing happened, but it's better to be safe than sorry...

Carpangler, I'm not saying his multiple posts had anything to do with the infection, it's just what I was doing when the infection became known. But why did he post that all over this site?
    Glad your computer problem was resolved.

I think 29lber was higher than a kite when he posted that :)

Quote Originally Posted by carpanglerdude View Post
    Glad your computer problem was resolved.

I think 29lber was higher than a kite when he posted that :)
    Thanks. Sounds like someone needs to take his toys away while he indulges in his personal pleasures lol. Hope he doesn't drive or pilot any kind of watercraft while on his personal sojourns...

No he will be at dvl selling fish
    Thanks. Sounds like someone needs to take his toys away while he indulges in his personal pleasures lol. Hope he doesn't drive or pilot any kind of watercraft while on his personal sojourns...

I am no IT whiz, but I did have problems with my laptop ... deceased last week. My wife, who is the IT whiz, told me there was a good chance FNN caused the crash. I look at the site multiple times daily, so I would be a prime candidate for an infection. We were running Viper as our anti-virus choice at home. Now I use her VPN access from work. Don't know what anti-virus they use ... but I am pissed my old Toshiba laptop is DOA. I recovered my data off the old hard drive yesterday ... it was infected with a trojan/malware thing that destroyed/blocked access to the bios/start-up of the Toshiba. Be warned ...

Quote Originally Posted by Perris Bluegill Chaser View Post
    No he will be at dvl selling fish
    Ah yes, he's the dude selling the fresh dines out there. Lol, he's probably terrified to come back here right now eh? I'm there every week, now I'm gonna have some fun, lol...

Quote Originally Posted by heydaad View Post
    I am no IT whiz, but I did have problems with my laptop ... deceased last week. My wife, who is the IT whiz, told me there was a good chance FNN caused the crash. I look at the site multiple times daily, so I would be a prime candidate for an infection. We were running Viper as our anti-virus choice at home. Now I use her VPN access from work. Don't know what anti-virus they use ... but I am pissed my old Toshiba laptop is DOA. I recovered my data off the old hard drive yesterday ... it was infected with a trojan/malware thing that destroyed/blocked access to the bios/start-up of the Toshiba. Be warned ...
    Yup, but most likely most of it's fixable if you can get into safe mode, follow my instructions to Pete if you can...

Just change a few thing and your back......29 28 27 etc.lol +3 = 30-1=29
    Ah yes, he's the dude selling the fresh dines out there. Lol, he's probably terrified to come back here right now eh? I'm there every week, now I'm gonna have some fun, lol...

Does anybody need an IT Consultant?! lol

good program to use in safe mode is (hijack this)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast