Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fishing with the "Almost World Famous " Timster & Doctorhook

Default Sarl 11/13/11 W/ Timster & DR. Hook Pics added 2nd page

Got a call Saturday night getting the invite to go fishing with two of my favorite fishing friends , Doctorhook & Timster . Timster informed they were going to be there early . I had every intention to getting there early but 8 AM ish is when I got to the lake .

When I arrived I was told the early morning bite was great . I happened to arrive at the end of the morning bite . I did get to meet Calico Killer Kevin and he fished next to us . Nice to meet you Bro and hope to see you on the water again. Timster was catching as well as Doctorhook . They were useing various plastics in Orange & pink . N/C's was working for Doctorhook as well as the plastics. We were using 6 " to 12 " leaders .

I got one nice bite/ hit . I saw my fishing rod bend over and as I ran down to the shore I noticed my fishing rod and rod holder was on the ground. Lucky for me I did not lose that fishing set up

It was a nice day at the lake . I really enjoyed fishing with my old friends again. Even thou I got skunked again I am still glad I went and will be back for revenge on the trout next week .

Thanks for reading

All the fish caught by Timster were without sent . In other words no Bite On sent was used .
    Last edited by Troutman65; 11-14-2011 at 03:58 PM.

Nice meeting you Patrick.
    Bummer to hear you got the skunk.
    We gotta do it again sometime.

That's why I hate bait-n-wait for trout. As I said in my last report, I'm finished with it. I'll only use a powermouse or just dough when I'm exhausted from pitchin small micros

Patrick, got the skunk? Unheard of...lol At least you went out and gave a try....

Nice report ,too bad about the skunk. I was there Saturday and it was defently an early morning bite I got mines and was on the road by noon. Ill be there next week for the opener, cant wait .If it is half as good as it was on Saturday it should be great fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    That's why I hate bait-n-wait for trout. As I said in my last report, I'm finished with it. I'll only use a powermouse or just dough when I'm exhausted from pitchin small micros
    Good for you . I'll crack a beer and relax

Yes, Casty, I have two skunks in a row now . Thanks for reading

Quote Originally Posted by luckyjr21 View Post
    Nice report ,too bad about the skunk. I was there Saturday and it was defently an early morning bite I got mines and was on the road by noon. Ill be there next week for the opener, cant wait .If it is half as good as it was on Saturday it should be great fishing.

Thanks for reading . I plan on fishing next week also .Got to beat that skunk off my back

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    Got to beat that skunk off my back
    I told you, you should have gone to Irvine! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Troutoholic View Post
    I told you, you should have gone to Irvine! :)
    Oh My long lost FNN friend Troutoholic , ( Long time friend form the hood and fishing buddy ) Long time no report or post on FNN . How was your weekend hangover ? LMFAO !!!! At least I was out fishing and not in bed all weekend like you Whimpshire ! Thanks for the snide comment . Let's fish Sarl very soon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast