Got a late start due to some technical difficulties. Drove up GH road around 730 to see a SARL type line of people and thought about turning around and going to bed. Met Drew n Mike at the Cal Fire station and we rolled in around 815. Started on the small lake and the Ranger told us 2900 split between lakes was stocked. Not a fish caught while we were there. Moved to snackbar cove and put on a new color Drews worm green pumpkin with copper flake. First cast on the drop shot and fish on. Nice Co stocker. Drew was busy testing his new jigs that are coming out soon. He was getting hits on the peppermint color so I switched to a candy cane worm (white with red flake). Caught Nother trout and some small bass. Moved over to the wall and switched over to a peppercorn Drews Jig and it broke open. Drew landed a 2+ on it and we all caught 3 or more on this color. I switched to a rainbow twist jig and my son did too. He got 2 more. Good day of product testing. Can't wait to get these out to you guys as the new products work well. With the rain today I imagine Monday will be an epic day there. Not Lot of fish caught while we were there. Left around 130.