Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *Updated*Dumb question about sabikis

You bastard!!I told you the squid would get them macs.How big was the mack that you had on that caught the Hali?How come you pic was taken at night? EDIT: I just read your post and it said you forgot your camera,let me know if you want to go out on a 3/4 day on Wednesday out of Davies.By the way did you eat the Hali??

Haha whats up willis? The mac was about 5inches, and on a treble, hooked through the tail. Yeah man the squid was the hot ticket, thanks for the tip.

The reason the pic was at night is because, I had gone down to my brothers pad in Newport to hang out with the fam, and for whatever reason I forgot my camera. I had to wait til I got home, then I just kinda lagged on taking the pic.

Try placing a small piece of red yarn on the hooks.

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad
    lol!! ok bro!!! i cant wait....i havent fished it what seems like months......i hope my daughter can hang from around 9 am till whenever we leave the picnic......ok, cya man!!!
    That's all you ever do is fish, ghetto dad. You should try catching sometime. :lol:
    You just might like it.
    I'm looking forward to watching ghetto dad get schooled by toddlers on the 25th...j/k GD.

One_Leg

Quote Originally Posted by willis949
    You bastard!!I told you the squid would get them macs.How big was the mack that you had on that caught the Hali?How come you pic was taken at night? EDIT: I just read your post and it said you forgot your camera,let me know if you want to go out on a 3/4 day on Wednesday out of Davies.By the way did you eat the Hali??
    Damn Willis why couldnt you of hit me up a couple weeks ago. I just started a new job out here in Corona, impossible to take time off this soon.

My brother is going up to Humboldt to do some salmon fishing in a couple weeks, and when he gets back we are gonna do a twilight shark fishing run. Dont know dates yet, but I will hit you up for sure.

You should go to the Legends event at Irvine on saturday it should be sweet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12