Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: bobcat hunting

Quote Originally Posted by mjc89 View Post
    I have a 20ga Remington 870. That area is a lead free area right?
    yes it is i am using bismith

i did not know this was a peta site if you do not lke hunting move on if there was a shortage of bobcats they would not give tags out

Quote Originally Posted by shakesmvl View Post
    yes it is i am using bismith
    Slug or buckshot?

i did not know this was a peta site if you do not lke hunting move on if there was a shortage of bobcats they would not give tags out
    Oh shuddap, I'm not an eco-nut. I'm just saying, go for bigger game, like deer or Raiders Fans. *hides*

Quote Originally Posted by mjc89 View Post
    Slug or buckshot?
    triple b shot same as i use on goose

Why don't you read the name of the site.... Fishing Network.....

Quote Originally Posted by SDDave View Post
    Funny, because on my computer this thread comes up under "General," sub heading "Non-Fishing."

Just saying...

Bobcats are a predator and they prey on many other game animals that many on here support hunting, including deer, turkey, quail...

There are plenty of bobcats in CA, the number killed by hunters does not harm their overall numbers.

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by SDDave View Post
    Just as a follow up, as I am typing this i am looking at a side banner ad for "Gander Mtn: Shop all the best hunting gear," I was also just looking at the DVL page and the top banner ad was for the "Concealed Carry Report."

Quote Originally Posted by BiGPaC View Post
    Funny, because on my computer this thread comes up under "General," sub heading "Non-Fishing."

Just saying...

Bobcats are a predator and they prey on many other game animals that many on here support hunting, including deer, turkey, quail...

There are plenty of bobcats in CA, the number killed by hunters does not harm their overall numbers.

Jason
    Thank you for displaying a classic example of the Tragedy of the Commons. With that attitude, bobcats will go extinct before you know it. Oh, and BTW there has never been evidence of a Bobcat killing an adult deer. There's nothing wrong with hunting, provided you EAT THE ******* THING.

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    Thank you for displaying a classic example of the Tragedy of the Commons. With that attitude, bobcats will go extinct before you know it. Oh, and BTW there has never been evidence of a Bobcat killing an adult deer. There's nothing wrong with hunting, provided you EAT THE ******* THING.
    Mmm
    Tasty p$ssy ....

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast