Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarl 11/5

I thought the camera added 10 pounds?

Most of the people who posted are experienced trout fisherman and can tell the weight of a fish just by looks. You should have weighed it at the bait shop and took a picture. Then you wouldnt have as many doubters.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    Lmao that's what you call haters.. No where near 8lbs are you serious, I guess it looks smaller in the picture cuz I am 100% sure that its either a 7lb or 8lb..Haters lmao gotta love em :)
    I dont think theyre hating dude. Its not even close to 6 lbs. If thats an 8lb trout, or even a 7lber, you have to be as big as Shaq Oneil for reference. Nice catch though

There is no way in hell that's 8 pounds. That's not hating. That's the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    Lmao that's what you call haters.. No where near 8lbs are you serious, I guess it looks smaller in the picture cuz I am 100% sure that its either a 7lb or 8lb..Haters lmao gotta love em :)
    Unless that guy in the picture is 6'8", that fish is no bigger then 3 1/2 pounds. Guys are hating, you asked the question, and we are all giving you the real answer!

I would have tossed spoons the whole time. I get better trout with spoons no matter where I fish.

1/6 oz Thomas Buoyant gets BIG trout. Bigger hooks= Bigger fish.

The day I went fishing with my niece, I was the only one there that caught a trout on a spoon, they were all using smaller spoons. Everyone kept telling me my spoon was too big, then I caught the biggest trout.

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    I would have tossed spoons the whole time. I get better trout with spoons no matter where I fish.

1/6 oz Thomas Buoyant gets BIG trout. Bigger hooks= Bigger fish.

The day I went fishing with my niece, I was the only one there that caught a trout on a spoon, they were all using smaller spoons. Everyone kept telling me my spoon was too big, then I caught the biggest trout.
    I tried to jig but didnt get any luck.. ill be there this saturday again (:

It looks smaller in the picture then because ive caught 3#ers that are smaller than this trout but hey all i know that this trout is over 7lbs Guaranteed.. i guess you have to see it to believe it

Quote Originally Posted by Surfnsnowboard3 View Post
    There is no way in hell that's 8 pounds. That's not hating. That's the truth.
    Yup..........

Ill be there this saturday too and ill make sure i take my scale. No more fishy business.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast