Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to Central Cal - Looking for keen fishing photographers

Default New to Central Cal - Looking for keen fishing photographers

Hi guys, I've recently moved to central cal from Australia and trying to come to terms with the new fishing options available here. I'm super keen on teeing up with other photographers for some fishing/photography trips - PM if you are interested.

Check out my fishing photography blog at www.piscatus.net

WoW! Those are some amazing photos!!!

Cheers psycho_fish'r - looking forward to capturing some central cal fish on film!

Wow. Amazing site Piscatus.

As a web developer, I am usually appalled at most fishing websites but yours is actually surprisingly clean and easy to navigate.

Glad to have you on FNN!

Thanks for the support - good to know I'm doing something right!

Looking forward to getting more involved in the community and getting into some fish soon!

Nice gallery man. been shootin pics for quite some time now myself. you ever find yourself in the southern california area hit me up. what kinda setup so you use?

Thanks Steve, I have a Canon 550 (RebelT2i) and some pretty ordinary lenses... Photoshop is my friend :-)

Ok Central Cal, where?

PM sent

kool ****. I use a nikon D-80 n have a couple len's also, I shoot mainly weddings and events

Quote Originally Posted by Piscatus View Post
    Thanks Steve, I have a Canon 550 (RebelT2i) and some pretty ordinary lenses... Photoshop is my friend :-)
    Sweet, another T2i user. It's a gorgeous body when you can stick some L glass on it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast