Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rush Creek holy cow!

Wow, BEAUTIFUL! Congrats.

UL

Nice job out there!!!! you look a lil cold... hahaha... we were freezing and it wasn't even snowing when we were there..... Gorgeous pic's... hope you get on some more today... Tight Lines and Full Tails!!!

Ohh man when u catch browns like that u don't get cold haha. I just updated my post I didn't mention I caught 2 bows one of which is the one I kept.

heading up tues through sunday with the BT Brotherhood...can't wait!

Great job and nice pics!

Love catching browns. Thanks for sharing!

Great job Matt. I fished it yesterday around 5pm and only managed one 20 inch on the husky jerk 12. I fished just babove grant. Went to pvr and we landed 5 in 20 minutes.

Default Brownies

GREAT JOB MATT,I SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU ABOUT LITTLE WALKER LAKE AT THE TOP OF THE LOOP ALSO, I SAW MY PALS PICS FROM HIS GRANT FISHING HE CAUGH A BUNCH OG 5 AND 6L BERS FROM HIS CANOE RIGHT WERE THE THE CREEK AND LAKE HIT EACH OTHER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,troutonly,,,,,,,,,,,

Thanks all for the kind words got snow here today tell noon, just started comin down as I type this ,Fished gull Today but itwas very slow,headin back to rush inthe morning. And bob wow that sounds epic rig ht there if you get a chance I may head back up mid week send me a pm I wouldn't mind checkin it out! Catch and release wild browns pictures last forever pig brownies may not!

Hey Matt! What's up. It's Randy...The one who gave you THE spot when we left. Where my love? hahaha =). You know there were about 4 other groups trying to fish up top that were eye balling and wanted our spot too you know. Wanted to keep it in the FNN family. =) Thanks for the sample of your custom trout worms! I tried using them at the inlet of Grant after we left THE spot but didn't have any success. They look and feel great though. Good action! Great job on the Browns! We decided to leave and give it to you because we had 4 heads and there just wasn't enough room in that small area for all of us work it. The 2 of us that were fishing it felt bad for the other 2 so we decided to move on. We still did pretty well on both the Browns and Bows. We basically worked the entire creek from Silver to Grant because Gull was too windy to tube. That weather was straight insane huh! Fall Weather at it's worst but a great experience none the less. Nice meeting you!

Randy it was nice meeting you too! And ya thanks for giving me the spot I felt bad right after you left it just went wfo cast after cast! Got a couple real nice ones! Fished it Sunday and this morning picked up a couple but it wasn't as good as Saturday! I was casting lures right where grant opens up this morning but I didn't get any love I tried every rapala and tasmanian devil I had just couldn't buy a bite lol
    Last edited by Matt44; 11-07-2011 at 01:56 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast