Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rush Creek holy cow!

Default Rush Creek holy cow!

Well after readin some dope reports from rush I decided to hit it up today! It was so good I went back after I headin in for lunch! I must have caught and released 20 browns all over 16 inches but one that I kept for dinner which was maybe 13 inches! I got plenty of pics can someone tell me how to upload from a droid?? I caught 2 that were pushin 24 inches , Some real beautiful fish! I fished in alot of spots but nadda at most until the spot I wanted opened up from there it was wide open if you were presenting right, I must have farmed atleast 7 or 8 too! Ill be back for more in the morning! Want to thank bob (troutonly) and fsnlic for the information and help as well this is my first time fish
    ing the loop and it definitely wont b the last!

Matt44

I should have been more clear the 13 incher I kept was a bow. I caught 2 bows to about 20 browns

Last edited by Matt44; 11-06-2011 at 09:13 AM.

Sounds like a good time I keep meaning to head up that way too but always end up spending most of my time in bishop...maybe next year. Congrats on the brownies.

Sounds like your having a great time congrats .

Use Photobucket Mobil to upload image then copy and paste img code

Stoked for ya Matt, but I gotta admit I'm really jealous!!! Cant wait for the pics. You fishing near Grant or closer to Silver?

Thanks guys pics uploaded and ill be back for round 2 tomorrow!

Very nice , good luck tomorrow

Figured these posts would start popping up after fishlic epic photo spread. I think the word is out on Rush creek. Glad your spot finally opened up and you get on the fish.

Interesting C & R technique...roll the fish in the dirt on the bank....take his picture and toss him back in?

Don't worry they all swam away fine my camera was on and ready the whole time

Nice going out there Matt44.
    Can't wait to get up there next weekend for one last trip of the season.
    Looks like I might be fishing in the snow! Oh well, better than work!

SWEEEEEETTTTTTT......hey that spot looks familiar..hahaha

looks f'n cold tho.....good job on the brownies, that some fun fishing ain't it? getting spoiled with browns 15-20 inches makes me want to hop in the truck now

and don't take any advice from FSHNLIC, he doesn't know how to catch fish....hahaha

good job mang, looking forward to your next post
    Last edited by Piss on Myspace; 11-06-2011 at 01:43 AM. Reason: shhh talkin

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast