Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Rush Creek holy cow!

Very cool Matt, nice brownies. Now we just have to teach you do do that on a fly rod! But be careful listining to BOB (T/O) You may just turn into an old curmudgeon! LOL!

Thanks greg! Oh man iv always wanted to learn to fly fish! One of these days ill get a guide to show me the ropes!

I don't understand if you saw a guy with 15 fish on a stringer and he was fishing with one other person he was 5 fish over limit. Why didn't someone turn them in??? There is a # to call to report these kind of people!

This was from the closer last season but i did not see the old mans stringer i did see him loading his gear but never saw any fish but if i did i would have called in a heartbeat! I found out through this thread about the poaching through other members on the board.

Glad this thread was resurrected...by the time the season opens, over 4,000 people will have read it. Now, we all know that the folks that read these reports never follow through and try the spots themselves. In two more years, poaching will not be a problem because the word will trickle down to the bucket people.

WTG, Matt!!
    Dont ya love the political police on here hiding behind there puters making judgements...lmao

Like I told you anytime your up lets wet that new line.....take you to my spots lol.

You know it mundo ill get my red velvet ready so we can take pictures of our fish! Ill be up the sat of the opener for sure!!

Quote Originally Posted by sb fishing View Post
    WTG, Matt!!
    Dont ya love the political police on here hiding behind there puters making judgements...lmao

Like I told you anytime your up lets wet that new line.....take you to my spots lol.
    Like shooting fish in a barrel!

I dont know that iv ever seen a positive response out of you viejo get real your worse than a girl.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678