Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drop shotting pulling 7 pounders/ our videos

Nice feesh, but in almost all the videos you guys are grabbin the line, pullin in your bass, what pound test are you using, i never grab at the line.with 6 or 8 lb test....and its good to see a new pic on the home page good job

Quote Originally Posted by whopperstopper View Post
    Nice feesh, but in almost all the videos you guys are grabbin the line, pullin in your bass, what pound test are you using, i never grab at the line.with 6 or 8 lb test....and its good to see a new pic on the home page good job
    Hey bro what do you mean to see a new pic???? New pic on what home page?

Quote Originally Posted by whopperstopper View Post
    By the way I use 8 pound line, and what do you mean about grabbing the line, are we not supposed to do that?

I think its not a good idea to grab the line to pull the fish out of the water, but if you're grabbing the line so you can bring it closer to the shore so you can lip the bass, then it shouldn't be a problem.

Oh I see. I guess I thought I was doing that. but now I'll watch even closer.

your buddy that caught the 7lbr is the new pic for homepage so cal freshwater page ....and dont pull the line..the flex from the rod tip dont work ...if u got a handful o line..

Quote Originally Posted by M6teenbam View Post
    I'm gonna figure out a way to Show you on a reply, just give me some time bro.
    i'd be interested in learning too. i've never been sure how to reel in the rig.

Quote Originally Posted by jpod View Post
    what lake is this
    It is Kenneth Hann Park off the 405
    Culver City/Inglewood.
    DR

Nice catch,
    DR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12