Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IDIOTS........ kill, massacre,slay are words wantabees use YOU sound like trash

Default IDIOTS........ kill, massacre,slay are words wantabees use YOU sound like trash

A little comment on the way people describe their fishing adventures........................................ .......... i hate the terms KILL and SLAY and the truth is that only beginners and dorks drunks and wantabes use the term SLAY or KILL!!! fishing is a lifestyle not a hunting trip or anything else but relaxing.I hate the terms people use to describe a calm day on the water looking for some time away from the bullshit of this world.Fishing is a chance to get the city and all its problems behind you while you try to outsmart that bass and untangle your mind, i repeat UNTANGLE YOUR MIND.When i go fishing i like to CATCH a fish not ANIALATE it This is what fishing is all about and this culture we live in and its greed and arrogance as well as its offensive vocabulary does not translate well with a time honored activity.Really!!!
    IN my opinion the great american pastime is fishing and not BASEBALL,
    FISHING IS SACRED
    FISHING KNOWLEDGE IS TO BE PROTECTED
    FISHING IS NOT A LICENCE TO RAPE THE ENVIORNMENT
    PRACTICE CATCH AND RELEASE....... AND BUY YOUR ******* FISH DINNER AT LONG JOHN SILVERS
    If you have to kill everything you come in contact with to show others how cool you are than why dont you stay home and play x box

Quote Originally Posted by itsagooddaytofish View Post
    A little comment on the way people describe their fishing adventures........................................ .......... i hate the terms KILL and SLAY and the truth is that only beginners and dorks drunks and wantabes use the term SLAY or KILL!!! fishing is a lifestyle not a hunting trip or anything else but relaxing.I hate the terms people use to describe a calm day on the water looking for some time away from the bullshit of this world.Fishing is a chance to get the city and all its problems behind you while you try to outsmart that bass and untangle your mind, i repeat UNTANGLE YOUR MIND.When i go fishing i like to CATCH a fish not ANIALATE it This is what fishing is all about and this culture we live in and its greed and arrogance as well as its offensive vocabulary does not translate well with a time honored activity.Really!!!
    IN my opinion the great american pastime is fishing and not BASEBALL,
    FISHING IS SACRED
    FISHING KNOWLEDGE IS TO BE PROTECTED
    FISHING IS NOT A LICENCE TO RAPE THE ENVIORNMENT
    PRACTICE CATCH AND RELEASE....... AND BUY YOUR ******* FISH DINNER AT LONG JOHN SILVERS
    If you have to kill everything you come in contact with to show others how cool you are than why dont you stay home and play x box
    itsagooddaytofish

Here is one of your previous posts

"i think im convinced like metallica says kill em all"

Man are you kidding,
    I think your the Idiot and you should get your self rightiousness out of here, here is one of your post and I quote "kill em All" pretty hypecritical. I guess your the "Dork as you would put it" this is why most of us won't post on DVL any longer always someone having something critical to say about others "Live by the sword die by the sword"
    Last edited by Big Daddy; 11-03-2011 at 07:40 AM.

Slay them all is a term for getting some fish tacos putting fish to rest in my belly doesn't sound as exciting slay slay slay. Go hug a tree and stop ripping lips if you take it so sacred and swim with the fish instead of catch them. And so you feel its ok that these big company's can go out and rape our ocean waters for your precious long johns the ocean fish population should be our first worry . Frsh water gets stocked for our pleasures they are breed for food and the devestating stripy population was because our dfg use to stock them too

not everyone is a tree hugger, some people like to catch fish to eat, its good for you,it tastes better than long john silvers

dude stop crying like a little baby, you sound like a woman or somethin ... those words can be used so many different ways!

so far i got no supporters
    I BET YOU GUYS ALL BRING YOUR WIVES WITH YOU WHEN YOU FISH
    hey if you think your the king of the THRED POST your not BIG DADDY
    you know you took my metallica quote out of context
    WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO CORRECT ME
    ARE YOU A COMPUTER DECTIVE BARNY FIFE LIKE ?
    so what if i dont go out of my way to kill everything
    i have more respect for others than most people ........i dont care what you do with the fish you catch i thnk you can buy the fish you kill .PERIOD
    CATCH AND RELEASE...................OR ELSE FUTURE GENERATIONS WILL NEVER LEARN TO DO WHAT SOME OF JS TAKE FOR GRANTED...lol lol lol

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
    itsagooddaytofish

Here is one of your previous posts

"i think im convinced like metallica says kill em all"

Man are you kidding,
    I think your the Idiot and you should get your self rightiousness out of here, here is one of your post and I quote "kill em All" pretty hypecritical. I guess your the "Dork as you would put it" this is why most of us won't post on DVL any longer always someone having something critical to say about others "Live by the sword die by the sword"
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MAN.. nuff said

Man you need to relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
    Thats all we need more tree huggers..
    Most of the fish i caught was released,but do keep some to eat.
    Sound like you just got a job at (long john silvers).
    Get a life !.

This guy is a troll with his stupid posts.

Ban this anal fissure.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast