Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Pond Prowler Accessories

Default Pond Prowler Accessories

Just curious if anyone out there with a Pond Prowler or something similar has been able to accessorize their boat with various accessories that can be found on bigger boats, such as rod holders/straps, anchor winch, live-well, cup holders, etc. For some reason Bass Pro Shops has made it exclusive not to sell some of the accessories that can be found on the 10ft model as opposed to the 8ft model, which I have.

I'm no MacGyver so I'm a little nervous about punching holes in my boat, but I would love to see what you guys got going on your Prowler/Small boat to see what's out there. I've been browsing BPS/Cabela's like crazy looking for things that might make my boating experience a little easier, but so far I haven't been able to find anything that is suitable for a small boat like the Pond Prowler. I've seen some crazy stuff on a float tube so I know nothing is impossible.
    Last edited by Jeremy Wade Jr; 10-31-2011 at 07:05 AM.