Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Pea Soup S.W.A.T DD Swimbait Massacre

Sounds like an Ugly Green By-Catch (LMB) purist.

Default 30lber=idiot

do your homework before you annoy people with your nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by brian johnson View Post
    He didnt hide anything in that pic. look close hes right by the dock!! first point below the store i watched him catch it i think it was the first largey hes ever caught !!!!!! he rolled into the dock area like he owned the lake screwd over 3 boats that were all respecting each other and slid right against the rocks so no one couldcast to the rocks again caught 1 largie and farmed a bunch typical idiot at dvl. kill all stripers i personaly dont eat them but through every 1 on the bank for the coyotes!!!!!!
    It sounds like someone needs a diaper change. I have seen Toads catch a lot of BIG bass over the years many of which that would have put the bass in this post to shame.. The hud is often his weapon of choice however most of the BIG bass he catches come out of pressured city park lakes where they are much harder to catch than at DVL.

JerryG

Seems like if you post a report on here half the time you get a bunch of S**T for it...I for one like to see REPORTS...It's great info and should be encouraged not Discouraged. 30lber---if you want to sell people bait you may consider being a little less opinionated about people on this board.they are your target customers right?
    Last edited by dixoncider; 11-03-2011 at 06:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brian johnson View Post
    He didnt hide anything in that pic. look close hes right by the dock!! first point below the store i watched him catch it i think it was the first largey hes ever caught !!!!!! he rolled into the dock area like he owned the lake screwd over 3 boats that were all respecting each other and slid right against the rocks so no one couldcast to the rocks again caught 1 largie and farmed a bunch typical idiot at dvl. kill all stripers i personaly dont eat them but through every 1 on the bank for the coyotes!!!!!!
    FYI - If you get caught - it's a citation.
    From the Fish & Game Regs
    Current Section§ 1.87. Waste of Fish.

It is unlawful to cause or permit any deterioration or waste of any fish taken in the waters of this state.

Note: Authority cited: Section 5510, Fish and Gam
    e Code. Reference: Sections 5510, 7700, 7701, 7704 and 7705, Fish and Game Code.

Quote Originally Posted by dixoncider View Post
    Seems like if you post a report on here half the time you get a bunch of S**T for it...I for one like to see REPORTS...It's great info and should be encouraged not Discouraged. 30lber---if you want to sell people bait you may consider being a little less opinionated about people on this board.they are your target customers right?
    No offense tak,n just showing some helpful How to release support.
    idiots name calling douch bags whatever floats the boat ( not u dixon cider ) it only shows
    ignorance and selfish greed.
    Im very happy that T.T.O caught fish and who wouldnt want to catch a few them selves?.
    I like to see everyone on fish..
    Heck i gave my spot away to couple guys just so they can catch fish...they landed more than anyone ive seen yesturday.
    Im more and willing to show or help anyone who wants to learn.
    Im no pro as many on here but do have a trick or two to find fish...
    I just wont stick my big fat thumb up some. ....Never mind!
    Last edited by 30lber; 11-03-2011 at 11:03 AM.

30lber, you didnt reply to me. did you do your homework?

LoL....sorry bud.

Congrats on the stripey whackin' way ta go....

Murder death keel !

Saweeet job !

Gary

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567