Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Quail lake fun

Default Quail lake fun

Hit quail lake yesterday about 4pm-9pm.... Was chucking top waters for about 15 minutes, got bored, switched to worm with jeff and walked to the cove. Hes chucking his and get slammed within 5 minutes.... About a minute fight but looses it 5 feet in front of him cause of the bushes

Since i fail at casting my baitcast I walk back to get the spin cast and start playing my worm again.. then we see HUGE stripers jump... 10+.. switch poles.. time for the BIG swimbaits ... Chuck them for about 10 miniutes with nothing... I get bored.. back to worm.. I get nailed and get the new PB largemouth

Darkness comes then we walk back to the spot where the others got a 2 kittys, and the second is a chubbs. We all switch to baits, and since those damn fish keep on breaking top water they were taunting me... so top water again....

While chucking my bait gets nailed... i go over slam it up for....................

NOTHING!

Others get another kitty then putting him on the stringer,.. he notices the chubbs is GONE

analyzing the stringer.. the damn fish actually bent the metal on it to get off... he broke the bracket

heh so they got three cats kept by the end...

Total the other 2 got total 4 kittys
    I got a largie and lost a kitty
    Jeff lost a largie and lost a kitty

Good 5 hours all togeather.
    Never got the pics of the kittys but I got a pic of the largie,...
    Ill post it up in a little

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jeff nd maison fishing adventures 006.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	33808
    heres the pic of the largie

Nice bass, there must be some strong cats in there to break the bracket, thanks for the post. I've never fished Quail Lake before, might give it a shot sometime.

KF

Please pack out trash !! Quail has turned into a PIG STIE !! Thank You....