Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Closing the Sierra's with a Brown Orgy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TROUT MASTERS View Post
    Hey guys lets just all have fun and fish.
    I've always been for that. I just don't like people who jump on you ... call you foul names ... and think they are either God or the webmasters of the world. And I don't want my reputation and relationships with people on this board spoiled.

FWIW ... here's my communications with him

Where are those spots? Are they down the hill or up the hill ... and East of 395? I assure you I won't share with anyone ... and I have no problem with you keeping it a secret ... really!

Were you using a mini-jig on one of those brownies?

(HIS REPLY ... NOTICE WHERE HE SAYS HE WAS)

Re: Nice Browns
    Originally Posted by FSHNLIC
    Billy B -

I wish I knew u a bit more and were confident u CPR'd all wild fish.... these spots are very delicate and could potentially get fished out rather quickly... and honestly they are very hit and miss... most fish were caught on panther martins but the one that looks like a jig was a baby crawler.... with u so much closer to the Bridgeport area it probably wouldn't be worth the drive.... most of these spots are between bishop and lone pine... sorry I couldn't give u more infor... Tight Lines

FSHNLIC
    That's a well written, well worded response. And I appreciate it.

NTIM ... I don't actually catch that many browns ... but do CPR most all fish ... except occasionally taking home a rainbow or two to clean for friends. I travel to LA about half a dozen times a year so we pass through the Owens valley coming and going. I plan to hit some valley spots in November when the regular season is closed. Thanks for the tips. I need to try more panther martins. If you're fishing in moving water, can I assume you're NOT inflating your NC's ... and maybe just using a spit shot ... or flatlining?

Tight lines and keep the pics coming ... they keep us all excited ... and thanks for responding

billy b

(MY REPLY)

If I heard you right ... I was a little surprised (pleasantly?) to hear you write that you had picked up the brownie action below or south of Bishop? I don't know much about the valley area ... and thought that most of the brownie action would be in the PVR ... Benton Crossing type locations ... i.e. above Bishop

Good for you ... good luck ... and tight lines (with no twists) to you too.

I was trying to let this die but this has to do with a reply you made to a previous post... High N Mighty 395.... i believe you made a statement of "nice pic's...... especially with friends??" I don't know bout you, but it appeared to POM and myself that you were making an assumption..... when you sent me the pm I thought everything was cool... as did you.... I thought you were again making backhanded(sarcastic) remarks about me not giving you any info in this thread.... to me, it appeared as if you were 2 faced... only you know the intent of these remarks... I apologize if they were not meant in that context ... THE END

Now take a good look at my face
    You'll see how my smile looks out of place
    If you look closer it's easy to trace
    The tracks of my internet tears...

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    Now take a good look at my face
    You'll see how my smile looks out of place
    If you look closer it's easy to trace
    The tracks of my internet tears...

Huh? ..........

Quote Originally Posted by FSHNLIC View Post
    I was trying to let this die but this has to do with a reply you made to a previous post... High N Mighty 395.... i believe you made a statement of "nice pic's...... especially with friends??" I don't know bout you, but it appeared to POM and myself that you were making an assumption..... when you sent me the pm I thought everything was cool... as did you.... I thought you were again making backhanded(sarcastic) remarks about me not giving you any info in this thread.... to me, it appeared as if you were 2 faced... only you know the intent of these remarks... I apologize if they were not meant in that context ... THE END
    Never understood where you went with that ... and POM went off the planet as someone else noted.

I don't understand where we're mis-connecting ... I complimented one of the brownies and the said "Great pics ... brownie #9 is real purdy ... Congrats ... always a great trip ... especially with friends?" (the friends part was meant to end the post with the asking if maybe this was the best part .. fishing with friends - even better when I read that it was your dad -IMHO) Why did you think I was being 2-faced?

Then I chose to ignore the gutter talk which followed ... plus being jumped all over ... but couldn't when it came again this time.

"no he's my father but we're also lovers too ... wtf dude? what does that matter? (what is "what?") yes we're friends ... weird (friends are weird?)
    "... notice the avatar, its bangher and leever emphasis on the her part" (don't understand this)
    ohhh f*ck ... don't get excited bout the long island or the fact that I have a dick on my shirt ... i knew that was a bad idea (again, dont understand this)
    "POM ... u forgot the lube in my truck ... for your reels that is ... WTF was that all about"
    (don't need the foul language - it's usually a sign of a person with some real personal problems)

Remember I immediately said I understood and appreciate people's right to keep some things secret? I posted it in my private message to you ... and then publicly on the board. Help me if I'm missing something.
    I will admit that I'm always asking questions about rigging, lures used, bait etc. ... but figure that's not invading anybody's private stuff.

You apologized (and I thank you) ... so I'm going to "END" it also. Good luck and good fishing!
    Last edited by billy b; 11-09-2011 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    Huh? ..........
    Exactly...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345