Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Closing the Sierra's with a Brown Orgy!!!

I'm seriously jealous. Good job on dinging fish. I'm jonesing to get back up to the sierras already. And I just got back.
    [url=http://www.fishinglakes.com][img]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u15/sapdawg11/Signatureimage.jpg[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    Great brownie action,,,,,,,,,fishlic,,,,,,,,,,,,i wished i got to fish for days instead of a couple hours after work,,,,,,probably best i dont complain,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Maaaaaaan.... you get to fish while working hahahaha.... now that's the life!!!! I'm seriously gonna hit you up though and hire you for some striper action next year

Trout Masters - you're absolutely correct

Trout Daddy - Locally we'll be at the Narrows or Silverwood.. hope to see you there

Good Luck to all those going up before the closing... I wanna see some pics of the ones we lost!!! hahahaha

great job guys !! nice work on those brownies !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt4Fish View Post
    No sh*t....I almost asked you guys if you were on the fishing network when you showed me these pics at Wier Pond on Friday, the pics look even better on my monitor, my biggest ended up being a 17in Alpers after I switched from fly back to mini-jig in the creek, did you do any good on South Lake ? I heard they were getting some 3lbers near the dam. Awesome post and trip, you definately covered alot of water !!!
    hahaha cool mang...it was a pleasure meeting and talking with ya...congrats on the alper...any luck at the pond on the fly?...hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay....thanks again for the mealworms, we were able to get on a few fish with them

Quote Originally Posted by Trout Daddy View Post
    WOW, you guys smashed up there. Looking forward to seeing you guys local this year....
    hey thanks mang, im down with that. don't be shy to say what up.....we can hit up hesperia again after a few more stocks...

Quote Originally Posted by FSHNLIC View Post
    Good Luck to all those going up before the closing... I wanna see some pics of the ones we lost!!! hahahaha
    X2...

Wow!! Congratulations. Wish I knew how to catch browns like that. Simply gorgeous!

UL

Going up at 4 in the morning. Hopefully catch a nice brown up there too!

Quote Originally Posted by TROUT MASTERS View Post
    im not sure.
    I think he wants to keep the location secret

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    Not too much of a secret...all you have to do is look at the pictures for pretty obvious location intell. Also, look at the crowds in most of the them. The words out.

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    You may want to read more carefully as I answered Trout Masters question..... and nope... its no secret (for those in the know anyways)

Quote Originally Posted by FSHNLIC View Post
    You may want to read more carefully as I answered Trout Masters question..... and nope... its no secret (for those in the know anyways)
    WOW ... sorry. I was just stating a perception ... not criticizing ... some people like to keep their places (honey holes IYW) a little secret. Sounds like you and Viejo may be a little defensive?

FWIW ... I saw "Lone Pine to Bishop" ... "above Big Pine" ... "just outside of Bishop ... etc" ... along with the other spots that weren't so kind like EW and I-2. So ... assumed that was where you were.

I must have missed the answer to Trout Master ... beyond saying you skipped Robinson Creek. Again, sorry.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast