Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: /_\ lake 28th

Default /_\ lake 28th

Been itchin' for some Pyramid action so I made it out as the doors were opening. These guys seriously don't let you in till the clock strikes.

Fished all over the place for some good action on small mouth and large mouth on robos drop shot. Beautiful day with barely any winds. It was a good day overall and some big ones did dodge us due to an early hook set. 1-2# range most of the day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pyramid 4.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	33602   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pyramid 3.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	33603   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pyramid.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	79.0 KB 
ID:	33604   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pyramid 2.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	33605  

2. Default

Nice report, good photos. How much of the shoreline at Pyramid is open for fishing?

nice dude!...i was there a couple weeks back...got some nice ones on robos...is there still shad? any boils?

I'll put it simply this way, the shoreline is as open as you'd like it to be =). we got about a quarter of length (West side) covered.

Shad everywhere(huge schools), no boils. I just didn't understand it, maybe someone can explain. Saw a school of 4 20+" stripes cruisin' the shallows.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplyeman View Post
    I'll put it simply this way, the shoreline is as open as you'd like it to be =). we got about a quarter of length (West side) covered.

Shad everywhere(huge schools), no boils. I just didn't understand it, maybe someone can explain. Saw a school of 4 20+" stripes cruisin' the shallows.
    oh well...you still had a good day...

check that out bro...that was a couple weeks back...freakin INSANE topwater action!

sick! sudden rush of blood to the head....beastly results.

Default Pyramid shore fishing

Hey i'm new to this site. Went out to pyramid for the first time on 11/7/11. Windy, saw a few boils, got in on one but they missed my spook. I used sardines and got skunked. Any tips on where to fish and what to use from the shore? I would really appreciate it.