Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Perris Lake....New PB

James.. you need to change ur screen name on here to toadgrabber.. everytime we go out.. or you take someone out. there's a toad to be had.. NICE fish eric... 6lb leader.. good job

Very nice! Congrats man.

Quote Originally Posted by Sublime-Steve View Post
    James.. you need to change ur screen name on here to toadgrabber.. everytime we go out.. or you take someone out. there's a toad to be had.. NICE fish eric... 6lb leader.. good job
    hahahahhahaha.......well you know better than most about how many toads we have caught on my little dingy. Dude he worked that fish well with the 6lbs leader.....congrats to Eric again!

WTG Eric! Nice fish. James, I have a new career for you - Grabber1 Guide service - With tacos on the side lol

Nice shirt Eric way to represent PVB, O and nice fish also : ) way to go on the PB

Good job and congrats on the new PB!

Great jobs boys. Love seeing those monsters pulled out of Perris' water.

James, you might want to start your own dingy service Of course, you have to compete with Pete's Man's Machine with your Boy's Toy, but, one step at at time..right? Us boys still only have our Baby's Toy at the time being, but we'll upgrade sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by tagg27 View Post
    WTG Eric! Nice fish. James, I have a new career for you - Grabber1 Guide service - With tacos on the side lol
    hahahaha.....nice! When are getting out there Jeff?

Ha Thanks!....gotta represent! Ya she was pulling hard with that 6lb leader but it held up good.

Quote Originally Posted by bassgrabber1 View Post
    hahahaha.....nice! When are getting out there Jeff?
    Trying for today. This working for a living is really cutting into my fishing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast