Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: drifter fishing supply

Default drifter fishing supply

did any one order anything from them lately? i had place an order before Xmas, and
    didn't receive it yet. e-mail them, and called them, got no response. good thing is they did not charged my credit card. are they still in business? or what?

i did deal with them for two years, kind of low on jigs, and season is on the corner, just don't want run out off jigs.in fact i did re-order last saturday(12/30/09), and called their 800#, but got no respond again. so i did e-mail the southern pro for help. see what will turn
    up.hope they still in business. thanks bro.

I sent them an email and got no response either. Too bad for them could haev meant a lot of loot in their pockets

Did anyone ever hear from them?

ya just orderd a ton from drifter and got a conformation email but thats it.

after had email from them said they are in business. reorder yesterday again, got conformation tonite. will find in a few days. if thing goes ok.

Did you not get a confirmation email before? I'll try to reorder as well.

the first time I ordered I didnt get an email telling me that they got my order and when I re ordered I got one I few minutes after I placed the order. So I think they are in business.

Quote Originally Posted by IncredibleHuck View Post
    Did you not get a confirmation email before? I'll try to reorder as well.
    well, i did get a confirmation email when i ordered in 2008. then last december when i ordered, didn't get
    conf/email, credit card wasn't charged, just nothing, no response at all. first i though they are out of business.so i emailed them, to my surprise they emailed me, said they are in business. then i ordered tuesday, and got a confirmation next day. will looking for that package in a few days.

just got my order from drifters and they didnt have quite a few of the colors I ordered.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast