Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Should wives be allowed on board a mans boat

HAHAHA this is funny my girl rarely comes fishing with me when she does shes a good sport about it. But I can def tell when shes ready to go home (I can fish all day). So I mostly go by myself and usually find some other fishermen to talk to while im there.

My wife love it. I make it fun
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011-08-14 16.59.22.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	33562   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011-08-14 15.38.59.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	33563  

Don't invite my girl then... she will make you look bad on your own boat, lol! It hoesntly gets frustrating sometimes that she always outfishes me. She seems to always get the ones with the size on 'em and kills it almost everytime we do Salt Water. She does get a little girly putting worms on the hook(FW) but she has no problem with cut bait. If your wife doesn't want to fish don't make her but any wife who actually likes fishing is a good catch in itself!!

Quote Originally Posted by itsagooddaytofish View Post
    so to express myself further i would like to say speaking for myself nooooooooooooooo bitches are not allowed anywhere near my boat tackle or freetime on the water my time is precious and and the quality of women in this valley is sickening
    tattoed out washed up trash
    No wonder she ran off!
    Last edited by TheMightyGerbil; 10-25-2011 at 01:15 PM.

Hey not all women like to be out there on a boat or shore fishing for that matter. took mine for a family day with the kids she was bored did not like doing it. she is just not an out doors person i guess my girls and my son love it out there so we just leave her home i still ask her if she wants to go but she says no we did for fathers day this year . but reading all these replies i just sit back and laugh LMAO

Im getting a kick outta these posts. I take my girlfriend fishing, but when we go its sorta more of a spending time together thing then a fishing and trying to catch my pb thing.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

pussywiped ha ha what the hell? whipped not pussy wiped lol

Looking for an attractive,affectionate,well rounded who can cook, clean, be sassy, classy, back up the trailer and launch the boat kind of girl. Please send pic of boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other words, here's what happened:

They went fishing, she caught all the fish, he sat there repeatedly saying "It was just luck" and caught nothing. She got bored after he stayed still, and wanted to go home after telling him he's a horrible fisherman.

And then she cheated on him with smokehound.

fin

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    In other words, here's what happened:

They went fishing, she caught all the fish, he sat there repeatedly saying "It was just luck" and caught nothing. She got bored after he stayed still, and wanted to go home after telling him he's a horrible fisherman.

And then she cheated on him with smokehound.

fin

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast