Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Should wives be allowed on board a mans boat

Wow, what a post! Recreational companionship is an emotional need whether you realize it or not. For some men more than others, but definitely for the majority. All I have to say is that I feel so BLESSED to have a wife that enjoys fishing with me! She always has a place on OUR boat and I wouldn't have it any other way.

KingShad...That was CLASSIC!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha

My wife fishes with me and loves it!! Shes been fun fihing AND fishing tournaments with me since 2000. And WE have won MANY tournaments and cashed more checks than I can remember by fishing as a team. She's a better Angler than 3/4 of the guys I know.
    She has ALWAYS supported my fishing whether it be me going and fun fishing with friends, to her coming with me and fun fishing , to me doing any tournament I want with or without her.... SHE NEVER COMPLAINS......EVER!!! She knows fishing is my passion.
    Thats one of the reasons I fell in love with her and married her. There are so many guys out there that have "complaining wives"..I just dont understand why guys put up with that?? I cant imagine hearing complaining all the time.....My older brother has a wife that does NOTHING but complain..she has him on an EXTREMELY short leash...An d he puts up with it...Hell she isnt even good looking....Shes F-Ugly and she complains and nags...Im always telling him to get rid of her... But for some reason he hasnt.. Lifes too short to be with someone that doesnt make you 100% happy...

Pete

sitting in class reading this thread, and this is F'ing funny. I guess for those of you who have the wife that enjoys coming along, that's cool; an added bonus. For the rest of us, I like leaving her at home.

Pfft. I'm a woman and I adore fishing above all other hobbies...hell I outfish the men more often than not. Clearly you wouldn't be an asset on my boat.

Well im lucky my wifes famely is comercial fishermen in the Philippines we have been married 44 years, She helps with the anchor, runs the boat and is probably a bettet fisherman then
    me and allways ready to go.
    If you get a bad one (wife) its like fish, throw it back for a better one.
    Just go out and have a good time.

i love your comments i think that their is a place for pussy and a place for fishing if the two of them would have worked for me i probably would still be married .....i would like to remove my guote about being pussywipped maybe that wasnt appropriate im just still bitter at all women cause my wife of 16 years ran off to missouri with some hillbilly she met on the internet ....left me with two awesome boys.....
    so to express myself further i would like to say speaking for myself nooooooooooooooo bitches are not allowed anywhere near my boat tackle or freetime on the water my time is precious and and the quality of women in this valley is sickening
    tattoed out washed up trash ..........................but icould be wrong so heres my challenge to you all.......................IF YOU OLDLADY IS HOT AND A FISHERWOMEN AND ISNT A OVERWEIGHT SLOB THEN POST A PICTURE OF HER *** AND LET US ALL BE THE JUDGE.I WOULD LOVE TO BE WRONG THANKS itsagooddaytofish AKA:
    PRESIDENT OF THE WOMAN HATERS CLUB

Great one KingShad hahahaha

Or on the other hand, you might want to move away if your his neighbor, seeing how he doesn't allow his wife on his boat she's probably not that good-looking so he's embarrassed to be seen with her.

If fishing is your passion and you knew that she wasn't into the fishing scene and complain all the time, why did you marry her in the first place? That's why they have the "DATING" scene, if she didn't like the fishing part of you, release her and catch another.

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    Secret to 42 years of a great marriage? I give a little and she gives a little (maybe a lot)

She tried fishing with me on our honeymoon (Gull Lake) ... and I have always taken her to the Carson Peak Inn. I don't keep her out more than half a day and she goes with me regularly. She has major handicaps but still gets in the boat and fishes most of the time ... unless she catches so many that she needs to take a rest.

It's teamwork and partnership = love Sorry, if I'm preaching ... hope it works out for ya!
    Billy It ain't preaching. It's wisdom passing on to ignorance. Ten years of marriage, and I do exactly the same thing as you do. I yield to her half of the time, and she does the same. 3 young kids, and it's extremely hard for both of us to hit the water at the same time without the proper size boat. We can invest in a boat now, but nowhere to put it. Not about to rent a place to tuck our pride and joy somewhere that we can't keep our eyes on it. Or, we'll head out as a family to do some winter trout fishing, which they love. Summer time, they play at the beaches. I hunt the fishes in the water nearby for dinner.

Wife that gripes on the boat means she doesn't want to be on the boat to fish. She wants to be on the boat to have fun, such as water sports, or maybe just cruising. I fish alone/with buddies to clear my head and enjoy my man's time, and I let her run off with her girlfriends to enjoy their feminine activities. One of us always home to take care of the kids. When the kids away at with the grandparents, we play in all areas together

Pussy whipped, pussy wiped, pussy head..whatever the phrase is, it's just another way of saying, I don't want my woman to be close to me doing what I want. But in due seriousness, be on the watch for what your woman is telling you. She complains because she wants something that benefit both of you at the same time, if she's willing to head out with you to do your man's thing. It's time to put away the high-ego-overloading-testosterone male's thinking, and start to listen to the gentle side that you've been suppressing because it may make you appear weak. If not, let's say your relationship/marriage could be on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by itsagooddaytofish View Post
    IF YOU OLDLADY IS HOT AND A FISHERWOMEN AND ISNT A OVERWEIGHT SLOB THEN POST A PICTURE OF HER *** AND LET US ALL BE THE JUDGE.I WOULD LOVE TO BE WRONG THANKS itsagooddaytofish AKA:
    Here's mine, last year, camping at Lake Perris, her idea, with three kids. She help set up camp, cook the meal, went fishing together for 3 hours at the dock for some gills, prepped them with the kids, and had a wonderful time (2 days, 1 night). Beside that, we've been fishing together before we had kids. She wanted to train them to fish when they reach the age of 6 months. Survival training at 3 years of age. So..don't know what kind of women you're into, but mine is precious gem.

Oh, forgot, if you think she's not the feminine type that like to do things with the girl, and some redneck white trash that only do guys' things, this is her just a few months ago doing the girls gone wild in the Las Vegas woods.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WifeCamping.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	33557   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FamilyGoneFishing.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	33558   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WifeGoneWild.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	33559  
    Last edited by TheAsianGuy; 10-25-2011 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by itsagooddaytofish View Post
    i love your comments i think that their is a place for pussy and a place for fishing if the two of them would have worked for me i probably would still be married .....i would like to remove my guote about being pussywipped maybe that wasnt appropriate im just still bitter at all women cause my wife of 16 years ran off to missouri with some hillbilly she met on the internet ....left me with two awesome boys.....
    so to express myself further i would like to say speaking for myself nooooooooooooooo bitches are not allowed anywhere near my boat tackle or freetime on the water my time is precious and and the quality of women in this valley is sickening
    tattoed out washed up trash ..........................but icould be wrong so heres my challenge to you all.......................IF YOU OLDLADY IS HOT AND A FISHERWOMEN AND ISNT A OVERWEIGHT SLOB THEN POST A PICTURE OF HER *** AND LET US ALL BE THE JUDGE.I WOULD LOVE TO BE WRONG THANKS itsagooddaytofish AKA:
    Is anyone else not surprised this guys wife ran off with another dude?

Actually... reading it again makes me think you're...
    Last edited by white belt; 10-25-2011 at 12:48 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast