Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should wives be allowed on board a mans boat

Default Should wives be allowed on board a mans boat

QUESTIN IS SIMPLE
    i personally dont believe in allowing my wife on board
    they want to leave right away,and go home to their comfort zone
    complain
    complain
    complain

they are not an asset on a fishing trip
    and any dude that needs a woman on his boat is just pussywiped
    maybe you have had a different experience ..let me know how you feel
    thanks... itsagooddaytofish.....may name is Todd Smith i hope to mee some of you guys out on the water anybody................ who fishes is a friend of mine..happy tuesday

What are you... a pirate? Maybe it's just your wife bro... don't get mad at all wives just cause you picked one that doesn't like doing what you do. My wife loves to fish with me and even enjoys trying different techniques like cranks and top frogs. It always helps to have someone holding the extra rod and taking pics for you.

When we first were dating (like 25 years ago), mine came out with me all the time. Read mags, books, got a tan, had a beer. Now? We have an agreement... she doesn't go fishing with me, I don't go shopping with her. Works out very well! Things change over time.

I wed a non-fishing wife and molded her into a fisher now =0) At first they get bored and complain, but I suggest getting her into some catching (fishing) and try to get her hooked into it. I took my wife to the pier and had her catch some macks and all. Then one day, I took her to do some jigging for sardines after that day, she is hooked on fishing. I just got to get her to bait and take off her own catch hahahaha
    "any dude that needs a woman on his boat is just pussywiped" WTF is this. Don't take this comment the wrong way but if you're not pussywiped, then let her go and catch yourself one that fishes and will be an asset on your boat. That other person is another set of hands that will help you out on your boat. Agree with White Belt, why get mad at all the wives just because your wife doesn't like to fish and you don't allow her on the boat.

Secret to 42 years of a great marriage? I give a little and she gives a little (maybe a lot)

She tried fishing with me on our honeymoon (Gull Lake) ... and I have always taken her to the Carson Peak Inn. I don't keep her out more than half a day and she goes with me regularly. She has major handicaps but still gets in the boat and fishes most of the time ... unless she catches so many that she needs to take a rest.

It's teamwork and partnership = love Sorry, if I'm preaching ... hope it works out for ya!

Could your problem be that you have a cheap little boat? Oh...the phrase is Pussy Whipped not wiped. That's a whole different perspective.

^^^^ lmao....

Funny thread but why is this in DVL reports section?

Haha well played viejo!

i wish i was your neighbor so I could come over while your fishing

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast