Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For Sale---Fishfinder

I just bought an HDS 7 with structure scan...
    I have a TON of confidence in the units I have and can read them flawlessly...That being said... Its time for me to make that switch to the HDS units. Ive always been a big advocate of "if its not broke, dont fix it". That being said, the HDS 3d, downscan, side scan/structure scan, coupled with the color 2d sonar simply cant be beat and can only make me a better angler.
    In short...todays technology is UNREAL!!! So its time for me to step my game up to another level...
    Im also going to the Bassathon at Anglers Marine next weekend (the 20th and 21st) to purchase another HDS unit (probably another HDS 7 for my console). They are going to be having EPIC deals on everything...including Lowrance product. In addition to that, they are going to be having Lowrance electronics classes both days.. Im attending Saturdays class..
    I hate change, BUT, in order to keep moving forward and progressing, This change is neccesary.. : )

Fishintime...Ill check that PM..

Pete

I agree you cant fight technology....I did talk to one of the guys @ anglers marine and he said the big boys were gonna be @ the Bass A thon .....guys like Bill Dance, skeet reese,Jimmy Houston,Pete Marino Etc...lol..I'd like to buy one of these HDS 7...maybe we can get a deal for two?....buy one get one free lol I got a coupon

Hahhaa If they had a coupon like that Id buy 2 and get 2 free so Id have 4 units on my boat... That would still be less than FLW Pro Mark Rose (Who is gonna be speaking at the Bassathon by the way) He runs 6 HDS10's on his boat.....YES SIX!!! : 0 Must be nice..lol

Pete

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123