Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For Sale---Fishfinder

Default For Sale---Fishfinder

Lowrance X96 Fishfinder

Excellent condition... A Great fish finding tool...

$125.00

I can meet you somewhere in the Inland Empire to deliver it. I live close to Perris lake if you want to meet there..

PM me or call me to arrange..

Pete
    (909) 241-8283
    Last edited by Pete Marino; 10-31-2011 at 09:21 AM.

Is the transducer included?

yes sir... Its the fish finder AND the transducer.

Pete

Bump... Still available

Bump.. still available

Pete

price reduced... $125.00

Pete

Hi Pete,
    Interested in the unit. Got a picture of the transducer plug or plug hole of the fishfinder or both? I want to be able to use the transducer for a Garmin Cuda fish finder also for the tube. I know some are interchangeable. Closeup pics would be much appreciated. Thanks!

This has got to be my bad,but I've seen this before and don;t understand,originally you say your asking 125.00 for the unit,then a bump says price reduced to 125.00?
    Believe me I'm not trying to be fictitious,just trying to understand Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    This has got to be my bad,but I've seen this before and don;t understand,originally you say your asking 125.00 for the unit,then a bump says price reduced to 125.00?
    Believe me I'm not trying to be fictitious,just trying to understand Thanks!
    OP posted the bump with the lower price at 9:19 am, then edited the original post at 9:21 am. I would assume he edited the original post to reflect the new lower price, thus it looks like the original post already had the lower price.

Just my guess.

Jason

No worries Tunavic.....When I reduced the price to 125.00 I also went back to the original post and edited it as well.... My price on the original post was $140.00 Note the "last Edited By Pete Marino" at the bottom of the original post..

Pudd legend... I snap some pics tomorrow for ya..

Pete

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast