Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Apollo park Fishing Derby

Wait are you the kid who has a youtube account and posted a video like a year ago of trout fishing at pyramid.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fish-o-haulic View Post
    Wait are you the kid who has a youtube account and posted a video like a year ago of trout fishing at pyramid.
    yes sire :)

Quote Originally Posted by socalbassboy View Post
    yes sire :)
    oh cool i was the one that commented on your vid like 2days ago i was using my brothers account. I was talking about how surprised i was that the stripers didnt eat all the trout.

Quote Originally Posted by fish-o-haulic View Post
    oh cool i was the one that commented on your vid like 2days ago i was using my brothers account. I was talking about how surprised i was that the stripers didnt eat all the trout.
    oh haha...ya man...hope to see you out there...ill be the dude with a limit of 7 lbers...LOL naw...ill be the guy getin snagged ;)

TROUT TIME AGAIN BABY!! I am not missin this! Every year i hit up the sierras for vacation, then hit up appalo for trout in the winter time because its super close. Time to chucks my secret lures and hopfully make some cash!!! Good luck to all you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Trout Chaser1 View Post
    TROUT TIME AGAIN BABY!! I am not missin this! Every year i hit up the sierras for vacation, then hit up appalo for trout in the winter time because its super close. Time to chucks my secret lures and hopfully make some cash!!! Good luck to all you guys
    Hey trout chaser pssst you should share that secret. LOL jk. Ill try and make it myself but didnt have luck last time around. saw fish everywhere and caught nothing.

Another place to get derby entry tickets is at the County Parks Office at 55th st west and ave L-8
    TTFM

Goddamn it,I really wanna go,but I have to take the freaking SAT test...FML...
    Anyway thx for posting the derby info
    If there is any other derby,fill me in:)

Quote Originally Posted by Trout-Tuna-For.Me View Post
    Fish-O
    Those lures will work, but at the derby you want to use big baits to catch the bigger fish, or have better chance of catching a bigger fish, IMO.
    Or......use a size 0/2 treble hook with a golfball sized hunk of PB
    TTFM
    I dissagree, not always big bait.... big fish, especially for trout...

Last year, I took 5th place on a lure smaller than 3/4 inches..

But ya never know at that lake and those stocked fish....the kid fishin a ball of PB that has never fished a day in his life can catch the winning fish....

Last years prize for 1st I think was $1,500.00

I took $415.00 for 5th

We’ll see what happens this year, either way it will prove to be a fun time : )

That sure is a fat trout Gary and a fat check YEAH

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast