Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Apollo park Fishing Derby

Ive caught my share of fish on pb but if there something better im all for it. Its just that it seems that pb is one of the best baits for fishing brite lake with. especially the last 2or 3 years.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

What do you have to do to get in this derby?

Quote Originally Posted by razar1345 View Post
    What do you have to do to get in this derby?
    i think they are selling tickets at Karen's kitchen and some other places i will get other places but its 15 before the derby and 20 the day of the derby

Quote Originally Posted by fish-o-haulic View Post
    do you know how deep apollo parks lakes are. i cant imagine them being more than like 20 feet probably 30 tops and thats pushing it.
    they are 15' deep

wow i was way off. Can someone answer this for me. This site says that apollo park has carp trout cats(ok weve all seen those in there, but heres the kicker) crappie, gills, and largemouth. These last three species ive never seen in there before ever.

Me either. May have been in there in the past

Quote Originally Posted by fish-o-haulic View Post
    wow i was way off. Can someone answer this for me. This site says that apollo park has carp trout cats(ok weve all seen those in there, but heres the kicker) crappie, gills, and largemouth. These last three species ive never seen in there before ever.
    I have got some blue gill this year they are really small, i will have to find the picture of them.
    Last edited by sumojo; 10-24-2011 at 07:07 PM.

I saw 4 LMB there once by one of the docks but that was about 13 years ago

Man you gotta tell me where the crap you got those. I went looking for some like 3-4months ago, went looking for lmb too for nada. I figured the site was just putting info for the sake of it. Never before would i have guessed that gills or lmb could be in one of those lakes. Could they possibly be in that back lake personally i never had luck out of the back lake and have only seen a few fish come from there but hey its worth a lookey. LOL now i have a new goal in life. sumojo where did you get those gills at though?
    Last edited by fish-o-haulic; 10-24-2011 at 08:12 PM.

haha im under 16...but ill be out there my dads gunna be in the derby...man i wish i could be in it...had a good feeling about it haha...ill be the dude with the camera on his head ;)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast