Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Annual Hunting Giants III - Surf Fishing Event

Just mosey up by me OFG, want to see the fashion statement waders since your diet regime. Pink? But really, come have some fun and sun!

pink waders!!!! actually i tried my waders on and they are too big, I might have to go nekked in the surf.....lmao Already PMed the man yesterday so plan on being there. BTW I am pretty good at mosey on up business........keep the wife at home, lmao. Looking forward to seeing all of you again.
    OFG

Quote Originally Posted by bones View Post
    If Blackwater attends we will make sure that a medivac helicopter is on standby but I have already bribed the sand cleaning dude in the tractor to smooth out the sand for him
    Very funny Mr. Bones. That's what I get for being social and not get into my waders to fish. Wasn't fun trying to drive myself to the hospital with a broken ankle.
    Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
    Hopefully Robert will bring some breakfast burritos and Arthur will bring some of his mom's egg rolls!

hummm been sending PM's and not getting replys from anyone. Damn thing must be broke

Lets have some fun out there guys...
    There will be some awesome prizes, great friends and ofcourse food!
    Dont miss out!

New guy here would love to attend with my 10 yr daughter sounds like alot of fun my daugher would love it we live in Santa Ynez but I grew up in Santa Barbara and work in SB would love to meet all you guys hope to hear from arthur just pm him thx everyone and glad to meet u

Default We're gonna have a BLAST!

So far, we got 38 registered members and 22 guests... not including the 20 S.W.A.T. members. 9 young anglers for the Junior Fishing Derby.

Thank you for all the nice PM's with offers to help. The S.W.A.T. Crew have gotcha covered, just come out and enjoy the day.

Registered members of the event will be getting a PM with more details shortly.

Still time to sign up and join the fun!

time to put the thinking aside and see how the pro's do it .....u kno i wouldn't miss this for the world......count me in ...so much to learn in a 6 hour window....note pad n pen "check"...
    Last edited by 247fisher; 10-25-2011 at 03:55 PM.

Hello to all, Any help on gear us rookies should pick up before the day???

I just had to say to everyone planning to participate that this will definitely be the best "Hunting Giants" surf fishing event yet!

I for one have had the pleasure of fishing with some of the Best of the Best when it comes to fishing the surf. I have gained a lot of respect for all of the SWAT Team I have had the privilege and honor to fish with recently. These guys and gals love fishing the surf and will help you with anything you need to know to get out in the water and catch fish.

This is going to be a blast and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the beach on the 19th!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast