Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Suggested trout lures????

Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie View Post
    Oh!

Beautiful.
    The morsel lands without so much as a ripple and settles atop the tension that defines the eddy's surface. It rests but a moment as the downhill pull of the stream delivers its budding iciness to the meadows below, the rivulet performing its dance as it had for millennia.
    Feeling an age-old tug, the tidbit slowly turns, ever caressing the water's invisible skin. And it joins the deliverance of summer's bounty parading through the slack water.
    Wise old O. Mykiss saw the scene unfold as she had countless times prior, saw the dusting of seed and spore fall from the air and onto the rooftop of her lair. But wait! What’s this? “A more delectable specimen I have not yet seen until today!” thinks she as the winged wonder settles onto the water and begins its mating tease, that slow turn and slight wiggle, to float downstream that must quickly draw her a mate.
    And with a move perfected with the practice of a million repetitions, she turns her powerful broom-like tail to the current and rises to the surface, devouring the unsuspecting creature in a cartwheel of sated glee.
    Fresh One!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LGHT View Post
    hahah that's a pretty bold statment to say the trout almost jumped in the boat chasing your lure!!
    I was shore fishing...haha that's a pretty bold statement to assume I was on a boat...

Quote Originally Posted by 1HR2BBL View Post
    Here are a few of my favorites. I fish in the Eastern Sierra's more then So Cal lakes, but they should still be good choices:

Lip Ripper Z spoons (Siberian Tiger)
    Thomas Buyoant (Red/Gold)
    Rapala Countdown #5 (Rainbow and brook trout patterns)
    Panther Martin PMRG (black w/ yellow spots/Gold blade) in size 2 and 4
    Berkey Trout Teasers
    Nice line up right there!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123