Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McArthur park

Default McArthur park

fished the lake yesterday with my a couple bassbuds. we caught 8 McBass total. i myself caught 3 1st a small one. then the next two progressively got bigger which was kool. besides the smell of bumb piss it was a pretty sweet day. can't wait to go back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MacHog2nd pic.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	33346  

Nice bass! About 4 lbs?

Default McFish

Hey Psycho and M16bam, thanks again for the help. We will hook up again for some McFishin' next week. I wanna hit up that other spot with you guys next time. Big A sent me some of the pics from that other spot.. Keep that place on the D/L for sure... I only caught two while Mcfishin' but she was 6lbs 13oz if you're wondering..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo%202.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	33347  
    Last edited by BUSTER124; 10-16-2011 at 12:37 AM.

thanks! and almost. about a 3 1/2er

hey what's up! no prob. glad to see u got it down so quick. i guess my d/s is kinda long huh lol and ya if im able to next week im down. we puttin a bit of work yesterday.. paid off tho. you killed it with that 6 pounder man! awesome catch. and we definitely have to hit up that new spot. me and big A caught 2 keepers each there. beautiful place. d/l spot for sure tho
    sick NEW profile pic btw

I told M16bam about another little spot I found while google earthing.. Going to hit up my buddy who is a cop over there and have him check it out.. I will let you know. Get my number from M16bam and text me your number so we can keep in touch. Nice new screen name. very fitting with the new addition.. Congrats. Nice fish by the way. Those were some nice fish at the other spot. good work. Just ordered a few bags of those plastics too. Hopefully they get here soon. Wanna try those at Eldo..

very impressive!
    i gotta make more trips out there

Default Mcfishin'

That last photo is funny. That's the one bassdaddy dragged through the bum piss..

aw man!
    this is too good. i'm staying awake for the next outing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast