Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: People who abuse our local park lakes!

Wow that jerk posts on here doesnt surprise me. my brother told me he thought the guy did.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

wait what do you mean and he always thretens people i seen the vids he watches on youtube

you sound like a goiod kid you see that you made a mistake to said you were sorry you sound sincere. dont let some jerk get you down you have a talent for making videos ive seen them keep up the good work we got your back kid. tight lines

The 'net allows anyone with an axe to grind to just tear into others without concern about consequences. Young man, your heart is in the right place. Don't let the naysayers and online idjits affect your sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Tony View Post
    All you guys crying about this kid need to calm the f*ck down,if somone educated this kid without being a lil ***** about it im sure he would listen.Some of you guys need to get that Ugly Stick out of your ***.
    Amen fat tony! Some of these park police idiots need to get a life. Just because you have a fishing license doesnt make you judge/jury/executioner. And to the OP or anyone else who thinks they are holier than thou, if you come up and talk to my kid like that it is you who will be on the receiving end of a kick to the nuts

youngfisherman nice youtube channel man! I sub'd. BTW you can disable comments on your videos if it's getting too negative.

[QUOTE=youngfisherman;587276]wait what do you mean and he always thretens people i seen the vids he watches on youtube[ /QUOTE]

Those are the people that I call email gangster....they are so miserable...anyway let go put firecracker in bluegills mouth and watch how their lips stay on the pavement...LOL. As always, Im just joking. Ya! It all a joke dont take it personal

thanks yah i know any ways thanks for subbing

aaaaaw i wanted to put fire crackers in a bluegils mouth how about a mackeral lol

thanks f0r the knind comment

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast