Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: People who abuse our local park lakes!

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    ..Instead of putting him on blast, you could have told him to use live shad and crayfish, instead.

He would have fun making his own crayfish traps, and jigging for live shad (present at most city park lakes).

Just bitching about it and calling cal-tip wont stop this action, but you can by educating in a respectful manner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Tony View Post
    All you guys crying about this kid need to calm the f*ck down,if somone educated this kid without being a lil ***** about it im sure he would listen.Some of you guys need to get that Ugly Stick out of your ***.
    Word. Education is the key. Knowing is half the battle. G.I. Joooooooeeeeee!

i agree education is priceless tell him and he will ask often show him and he will not have to ask.

Fat Tony and ugly stick up the ***. I can't imagine.

These complaints happen over and over...I think if it really bothers you guys. Lets do this FNN'ers setup a park lake you want to go to. Have 10 or 12 guys bring extra gear and have a teach a kid to fish day. I am sure plenty of parents would love to have their kids taught the right way. Most parents were taught by their parents that learned many years ago never knowing to check with new laws and regulations. This way you can teach the kids the right way which will spread to their family parents and eventually their kids.

Maybe all of the FNN'ers should hang out together sometime,anyone is interested?:)

Whoever Striperhoe is on Youtube.. what a complete douche' hope he reads this. I was expecting much worse, but damn.. way to flip a situation in the opposite direction. It's just a kid who C&R his catch using bluegill. This striperhoe guy acting like the kid just killed a baby great white shark.. smh..

The kid seems cool. After someone told him he shouldn't use blue gill he understood. Seems like a case of someone just not knowing the rules. Don't think he'll do it again now that he knows.

That spot sure looks like the area where the bridge goes over the big lake at Glen Helen.

Let the boy be! He's not poaching! The catfish was released! That's like calling LAPD for someone jaywalking! Save the Caltips line for real poachers! I don't understand what lesson is to be learned by ratting this kid out! Stop being a ******* RAT! This does not affect you, or fishing in general at all! If he was raping the lake and taking buckets of fish home, then I'd understand, but this is completely harmless! Next time you go fishing, go around asking every fisherman what bait they're using, so you can be ready to rat them out. haha! What a douche!

Quote Originally Posted by vicioustattoo View Post
    Let the boy be! He's not poaching! The catfish was released! That's like calling LAPD for someone jaywalking! Save the Caltips line for real poachers! I don't understand what lesson is to be learned by ratting this kid out! Stop being a ******* RAT! This does not affect you, or fishing in general at all! If he was raping the lake and taking buckets of fish home, then I'd understand, but this is completely harmless! Next time you go fishing, go around asking every fisherman what bait they're using, so you can be ready to rat them out. haha! What a douche!
    Amen. Someone should take that kid under his wing, and teach him how to bass fish. The kid shows great potential.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast