Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: People who abuse our local park lakes!

Gateway drug, live rainbows for stripers are next! That's a joke by the way.

This is starting to get stupid but for those of us that play by the rules some of the recent "support" comments is the reason there are laws, some just don't care about sport only the end result, the hunt and difficulty of success is as much a part of the game as the end result.

The kid may or may not have known that bluegill were not legal, I tend to believe based on comments that he knew it wasn't legal but tried um anyway, then some responded in a civil manner that may have helped him understand that it's best not to use live bluegill, that's how you get a point across. Attacking the young fisherman is just as stupid as some of the recent responses on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordita View Post
    **** bluegills are nothing I have seen goldfish and baby bass works as good. why get all mad just as long as you catch more bass then the next guy you are good.
    For your sake I hope you're just kidding. You're not as good as the next guy if you have to break the law to catch your fish, especially if it requires you to kill one fish to catch/kill another. Also if it means possibly hurting the habitat of the fish by introducing a non-native species into the water (goldfish)

Your bragging rights have been revoked.

Quote Originally Posted by fish-o-haulic View Post
    Um vortec though his comment was dumb it didn't help to leave a comment like yours either. So he said something dumb so what it didn't affect you so why comment.
    I said it was not very smart, which is very different from dumb. And yes, a comment like that affects all of us as a fishing community, especially when read by those who want even stricter fishing regulations.

Quote Originally Posted by vortec_cruiser View Post
    I said it was not very smart, which is very different from dumb. And yes, a comment like that affects all of us as a fishing community, especially when read by those who want even stricter fishing regulations.
    No that comment just shows the he likes to try to be funny, a comment like that would key word would effect the fishing community if there posts like that one on every thread on every forum. Just because he posted that one thing on one fishing forum doesnt mean were going to see heavy restrictions come to us in like the next month or something. But you can worry about one post effecting the whole future of fishing while i go out fishing.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

who cares? how does it affect us? let me know please? DFG will not do anything DFG is never there and has not been there when people with no fishing licenses and illegal rigs snagging fish fill their ice chest up to the tip top and keep over a hand full of adult bass dfg is always on a perminate vacation..he is a kid who cares you live and you learn dont you? i did it when i was young you have to do wrong to learn what is right..right? maybe he does not have a older figure that knows whats wrong to teach him. you "fisherman" have way to much sweet time on your hands on this quite funny site! I have been on here long enough to know it is a joke and 95% of the stuff on here is either a joke or is completely retarded and most new members take things straight to their b HOLE! why dont you get off your computer chair or off your android phone and try something called fishing less talking. I love all you FCG... Fishing computer gangsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Bass ATTACK View Post
    you have to do wrong to learn what is right..right?
    Absolutely!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Absolutely!

Couldn't have said it better myself.
    HAHA right on DS! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Bass ATTACK View Post
    who cares? how does it affect us? let me know please? DFG will not do anything DFG is never there and has not been there when people with no fishing licenses and illegal rigs snagging fish fill their ice chest up to the tip top and keep over a hand full of adult bass dfg is always on a perminate vacation..he is a kid who cares you live and you learn dont you? i did it when i was young you have to do wrong to learn what is right..right? maybe he does not have a older figure that knows whats wrong to teach him. you "fisherman" have way to much sweet time on your hands on this quite funny site! I have been on here long enough to know it is a joke and 95% of the stuff on here is either a joke or is completely retarded and most new members take things straight to their b HOLE! why dont you get off your computer chair or off your android phone and try something called fishing less talking. I love all you FCG... Fishing computer gangsters.
    You need to take some extra time to improve on your 5th grade education. And I do believe my original comment was right on the button.

That is all.

You need to take some extra time to improve on your 5th grade education. And I do believe my original comment was right on the button.
    Okay let me know if you feel the same if you ever meet me in person. I have had some ordeals with people on here and when meeting me in person hmm they are suprized. Have a good one buddy

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678