Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Who's planning on smashing the Sierra Bows on Friday

Marley I thank you for understanding my post was just pure opinion and not a shot at trout or corona fisherman. I just say it's his second post so this guy doesn't know any better. Overall I hope trout fishing goes well for all because I don't wish anyone to skunk. Just stating an opinion. And if you mean I struck a nerve than yes I did apparently Lol.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fish-o-haulic View Post
    Marley I thank you for understanding my post was just pure opinion and not a shot at trout or corona fisherman. I just say it's his second post so this guy doesn't know any better. Overall I hope trout fishing goes well for all because I don't wish anyone to skunk. Just stating an opinion. And if you mean I struck a nerve than yes I did apparently Lol.
    No worries, I think several of us struck nerves. I just hope they still let me fish there!
    The fine folks at Corona and SARL have done immeasurable good for the fishing scene and for a lot of things that largely go unnoticed. A lot of poeple, myself included, cut their fishing teeth at places like this and still enjoy a run out there on the weekends. It's not rocket science (well, on most days anyway) but it fills a void. I would like to fish a ten-day or two each year, chase big tuna (those things are fun!) but I have neither the time nor the money to. No apologies or need for one, it's just how it is. These lakes offer an opportunity for guys like me to be able to enjoy a day outdoors and maybe take home dinner. I just don't like one of the things they do and I let them know about it, probably always will.

Fish-o-holic, maybe a little less posting, your posts sometimes ask for a response like scooba's. he was right on! If your intent is to "strike a nerve" expect such responses. Maybe you should just read posts a little more or learn a little more about the subject you are posting about..............just sayn. 1350+ posts in 6mos.dude chill out.
    Last edited by phishin phool; 10-15-2011 at 05:40 PM.

Well first i wasnt trying to strike a nerve, and i admit i do post alot. But in a sense i guess ive become somewhat like docrat because i post alot when im bored. in the beginning my brother was actually posting alot on my profile and i didnt know it. which is why alot dumb posts popped up that i didnt even leave. For the most part I enjoy being in active discussions because for the most part outside of this forum nothing interesting in my life takes place. LOL. I've also used this forum as an outlet at times because the past few months some tramatic events have taken place and its often hard for me to release(tough guy i guess). but your opinion is appreciated and noted, I guess i just love interacting with people who understand one of my true passions. LOL. I will say that at times people misread my posts which is completely my fault because I tend to just say things without leave an indicator of how i mean it.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

I hear ya about enjoying this excellent pastime/hobby, I am definately on the same page as you!! Its easy to get all riled up on here and I really hate when I see guys dissin eachother or takin things too extremes when it is supposed to be like you said, and outlet for us communicate with eachother or fishing experiences, tips, reports, etc. I got suckered into a pissy post war about 2 years ago and felt like an idiot so I erased my old profile and started over, hoping to not do it again. Hang in there and dont let some of stuff on here get to ya personally. We are all just fisherpeople and nothing special. Peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by fish-o-haulic View Post
    Well first i wasnt trying to strike a nerve, and i admit i do post alot. But in a sense i guess ive become somewhat like docrat because i post alot when im bored. in the beginning my brother was actually posting alot on my profile and i didnt know it. which is why alot dumb posts popped up that i didnt even leave. For the most part I enjoy being in active discussions because for the most part outside of this forum nothing interesting in my life takes place. LOL. I've also used this forum as an outlet at times because the past few months some tramatic events have taken place and its often hard for me to release(tough guy i guess). but your opinion is appreciated and noted, I guess i just love interacting with people who understand one of my true passions. LOL. I will say that at times people misread my posts which is completely my fault because I tend to just say things without leave an indicator of how i mean it.

Quote Originally Posted by phishin phool View Post
    I hear ya about enjoying this excellent pastime/hobby, I am definately on the same page as you!! Its easy to get all riled up on here and I really hate when I see guys dissin eachother or takin things too extremes when it is supposed to be like you said, and outlet for us communicate with eachother or fishing experiences, tips, reports, etc. I got suckered into a pissy post war about 2 years ago and felt like an idiot so I erased my old profile and started over, hoping to not do it again. Hang in there and dont let some of stuff on here get to ya personally. We are all just fisherpeople and nothing special. Peace.
    Damn I'm really starting to like you Phool!

Thanx Seal, I've always dug your posts

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234